Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: From Idaho...

Banned

Listen here young fellow, I dont pick stawberries naked. Does that answer your question?

i hate to repeat myself but

how does it concern you what he does...

do or do not there is no try..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by palerider View Post
    i hate to repeat myself but

how does it concern you what he does...

do or do not there is no try..
    Again see post #288. I thought I answered your question. He doesn't concern me in any way. If he wants to pick stawberries naked and juggle maraschino cherries, he certainly has the right.......I just think hes barking up the wrong tree being so vague with his answers.

To palerider, Thank you for your observant comments... I wish to say that getting into certain Q&A interchanges would better be done on a more private venue. I believe you can contact us via that thru this site. I will say I have a large tractor of very late vintage, fully enclosed, heated, A/C and the works. Along with a fair amount of removable attachments. We are retired remember, and do not raise crops for resale, at all. I have no need of an income for the next 50 years either, so I am not looking for forced labor to work our fields to line my pockets. Not that you referred that I was....We do have a large garden and yes we do have strawberries among other berries within the electrified shock and wired fence. I fail to see the other posters obsession with gardened naked. But everyone has their level of self gratifying imaginations.
    Please remember we are satisfied with our current numbers... but if the right couple came along with outstanding qualifications we would gladly make room. Thus I am still willing to put my neck out and let other people think they are slapping me around Take Care...spud

so how does that work screw you and your opinion unless you wern't talking to me then i'll just stay out of it, is that the jist of it, and no i don't beleive palerider was refering to you or medicine wolf but no need to pour salt on any wounds, palerider said waht was neccesary to make a point then most likely is sittin in the shadows again,at least if i remember the mo that i was taught.

always be prepared..

Beo - I decided you need a Roofer's Insult Form. Something that covers all. So I made this for you. Feel free to use it as needed....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned
    Blog Entries

SPUD, you are my hero, you are spot on with what ever you think. This is a form, everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the readers job to sort out fact from fiction. This is a form, form good, say anything, no calling names. Lie, cheat, deceive, spread falsehoods, miss-lead people, it is O.K. because the reader can sort it out. Spud, make up some stuff, throw gas on the fire. No Names. form good. Spud, I am not saying that you would do any of those things, but it is good to know you can, but no name calling.

better not ruffle my feathers there jackass

Default aw shucks

flattery will get you everywhere jack

Banned
    Blog Entries

Beo, you can lie, BS, deceive, mislead, misinform, misrepresent, con, snooker, miss speak, you can give bogus information that may cause harm or death, but no names. It is the readers job to riddle out helpful, useful information from crapola posts. This is a "form" we can say anything.

I miss understood all this and have been doing it all wrong. But, I have seen the light. It is OK to speak of things one is clueless about, but no names...

tahts right jack *** oops sorry was i missinformed about that

i watched survivorman last night read an article in feild and stream and have over 100 posts here next up wareagles survival videos preorder now folks and if you but right now i will even throw in my persoanal secret to fire lighting(bic) so hurry quantities are limited..

Blog Entries

Okay I'm not posting anymore bs posts, name calling, or whatnot, just giving info i hope helps and reading some. See took out most of my post so no one got offended. Took it from 16 pages down to 14.
    Last edited by Beo; 03-12-2008 at 10:12 AM.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Spud,,,I think? Our group has a lot at risk, so I would expect the more enlightened people here would realize that engaging in answering these non-important questions, revealing any more information about us and playing Q&A for the sake of it... just is not going to happen. I can not remember learning much about any of you folks asking these questions. As a matter of fact you know way more about us. So if you don't mind... we will leave it at that. Our time is important, much as I would hope yours is. But do as you wish... If, there are any couples in the region who wish to look into hooking up with our well organized group, I would simply expect you to take that to a more private means than this open air forum and tell us about yourselves. We are the ones here taking the applications...just in case some of you misunderstood that point Take care, spud and the group