Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: From Idaho...

Default From Idaho...

I would like to say that what we have been and are doing is not meant to be a reflecttion on whatever you are doing or not doing. We are not trying to compare ourselves to anyone. So please try to understand we are extending an offer to those very few that have done a lot, but lack a solid location. We are not a cult or control group, just some hard working folks working together in order to survive any possbile event. Then afterwards go our own way again.

Living in northern Idaho, on our beautiful sixty acre Ranch. Here, my lovely wife and I have, over time, gone to great lengths and expense to make it very well secured and equipped. We’re able to operate on or off the power grid and are able to survive for around two years on what we have set up for ourselves. What we are still looking for are a few remaining qualified adult only couples (five to six couples) of like mind and spirit, to hook up with our current group out here. We are all preparing/pre-positioning, to join up at our Ranch working together, only in the event of a local life threatening disaster of any sort. Not if we are just having hard economic times.

We all realize... that none of us alone, can safely sleep, prepare food, eat, bath, cut/split firewood, take care of the chores, relax and very importantly watch the perimeters... all at the same time. Therefore teaming up with additional folks (healthy, in good physical shape, vigorous and non smokers) with qualified eyes and hands would go a long way in successfully holding on to, what very few of us have actually worked so hard to set aside for ourselves. Everyone on board must be trainable, able to happily work together, operate within the rules/guidelines, hike the hills, maintain their watches (cold or hot), handle their firearms, or fill in for another partners position. We... initially qualify folks by, what they have already acquired and accomplished, not by their intent or talk of future preparations. Your personal skills and training will be very important and valuable to us all. Our group is growing with highly qualified and very well prepared couples. It appears that the average couples financial investments into all their current food, clothing, personal needs, weapons, ammo, technical gear, communications and so much more has ranged between 40k to 90k and more. This group as a whole ,will now be expecting others to have placed similar importance on their personal lives by already preparing to like levels.

In turn, our growing group can provide a very secure and comfortable semi remote location to those couples we might still hook up with. If a couple is accepted by our group, they would then need to acquire a well equipped R.V. for their personal living quarters. You can not just show up without your living quarters secured ahead of time. We have already created sites, under cover or in the open, unlimited water, power and outhouses to handle several. Aside from our personal home, we have a rustic guest home with several bedrooms. It is a great “fall back position” if, the weather becomes to severe to handle, in your other personal quarters. We’ve teamed up with some of our other secluded neighbors here in various ways, doing much of the same thing, watching each others backs.

Remember, none of us know the hour/day of a potential need to fall back to a preplanned location. It might not ever occur. It might happen in the dead of winter.... are you ready? We are. We still have some room left for only the serious, ready to go couples who can cut it. We focus on preparations not ones theories and speculations of the future. We can not get involved with any more families and their little children, or pets, just mature couples. None of us wish to overthrow the government, challenge local authority, hate others outside their own race, (who knows who we will approve), have a doom and gloom mind set or are criminals. Just good American Citizens wishing to hook up with like kind, not expecting any real outside help, working together to survive a possible crisis well prepared and successfully. Please feel free to contact us and tell us about yourselves. Again...tell us about yourselves, we have already told you about us. Spud... Contact through this site or leave us a message.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
    Last edited by nell67; 02-23-2008 at 12:37 PM.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

See? There it is again. You kill one person with an ice pick and right away no one wants you to join their group. I tell you, it's gettin' old. I don't even own an ice pick anymore.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

LOL Rick,I have your ice pick if you need it!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned
    Blog Entries

nell 67, you are so wrong this time. Spuds, is just what the 14 year old to 35 year old AR-15 Anarchists are looking for. Spud and all of those rich, yuppie survival ranchers in Northern Idaho have been nice enough to do the work to create the survival retreats.

Now let's see I wonder where everyone in the entire western hemisphere will go with their Bug'out Buggy full of Bug'out Bags, and Bug'out guns?????? Geeee Northern Idaho sounds like a place with lot's of food, water, bunkers, and real nice people. I think Northern Idaho will be "ONE STOP SHOPPING" for the Rape, Pilfer, and plunder (Kill them all, and Let God Sort it out) AR-15 crazed hordes.

Nell, dear you missed the chance to help all the young, angry, frustrated anarchists have their dreams realized.

If the SHTF Northern Idaho WAR ZONE is the last place on earth I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeak View Post
    nell 67, you are so wrong this time. Spuds, is just what the 14 year old to 35 year old AR-15 Anarchists are looking for. Spud and all of those rich, yuppie survival ranchers in Northern Idaho have been nice enough to do the work to create the survival retreats.

Now let's see I wonder where everyone in the entire western hemisphere will go with their Bug'out Buggy full of Bug'out Bags, and Bug'out guns?????? Geeee Northern Idaho sounds like a place with lot's of food, water, bunkers, and real nice people. I think Northern Idaho will be "ONE STOP SHOPPING" for the Rape, Pilfer, and plunder (Kill them all, and Let God Sort it out) AR-15 crazed hordes.

Nell, dear you missed the chance to help all the young, angry, frustrated anarchists have their dreams realized.

If the SHTF Northern Idaho WAR ZONE is the last place on earth I want to be.
    Hopeak,no hun I did not miss it this time,see that my post is edited,spud saw what I wrote....I didn't let you down

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

That's okay, Hopeak. All those anarchists will become part of the food supply once they arrive.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Yes,they will,IF they are lucky???

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

I wonder if it's clothing optional?.......

Question

Ahh Bragg,dont think I would go there???

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Clothing is actually forbidden. It interferes with the taxidermy process.

Banned

LOL!!!!! Fricken funny.

Spud here... After reading most of these comments about a well established, well funded, very serious group of people that have already spent what it takes to do what 98% of "survivilists" dream, talk and blog about.... well it just doesn't surprise us. It is obivous that most commenting here... have a vivid imagination but truely lack in areas of understanding and wisdom, no problem.... we see it everywhere. I can only hope somewhere out there we can team up with the last few serious folks the rest of us here would like to work along side with. Idaho is always at the top of the states and regions to settle down in for such disasters. We will check back from time to time to see if anyone here posts anything even worth responding to. Good luck to all of you...Spud

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Spud here... After reading most of these comments about a well established, well funded, very serious group of people that have already spent what it takes to do what 98% of "survivilists" dream, talk and blog about.... well it just doesn't surprise us. It is obivous that most commenting here... have a vivid imagination but truely lack in areas of understanding and wisdom, no problem.... we see it everywhere. I can only hope somewhere out there we can team up with the last few serious folks the rest of us here would like to work along side with. Idaho is always at the top of the states and regions to settle down in for such disasters. We will check back from time to time to see if anyone here posts anything even worth responding to. Good luck to all of you...Spud
    Exactly why EVERYONE will be heading your way spud!Except most of us anyway

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

ah, Spud - You just gotta roll with us. Just having some fun. As for a lack of understanding and wisdom, maybe. I've sure been called worse lately, mostly by my friends on here. But honestly, I would never ever consider linking up with anyone that just buzzed in and offered me a home. You folks might be 100% legit but I don't know that and neither does anyone else on here. And how do you know what you're getting in return? Just doesn't seem like the safe sensible thing to do to me. Maybe that's my sense of understanding and wisdom at work, I don't know. Besides, I'd never be a member of any organization that would lower it's standards enough to have me.

Besides, I'd never be a member of any organization that would have me.

Rick,I have heard that before!hmmmm who could it be from????

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Groucho Marx, I believe. paraphrased to be sure.

I am not even going there the way I am thinking of what is being offered...

Hmmm, do I have the right idea of what this offer is, or what? I am not even going to mention what I'm thinking..

Go ahead Ridge Wolf,just be careful HOW you say it,(kids on the forum and all) but its probably not anything some of the rest of us haven't already said

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Wolf View Post
    I am not even going there the way I am thinking of what is being offered...

Hmmm, do I have the right idea of what this offer is, or what? I am not even going to mention what I'm thinking..

Does it involve a Maraschino cherry?