Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it almost time?

Drag your glasses out and brush 'em off. I said Ohio boys will be posting that. And I'm over yonder. Not down there. I'd have to send 'em your way or over there. If I send them up they'll wind up in Michigan and be lost for sure. You know how those Kentucky boys are when you get 'em out of the hollows.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Drag your glasses out and brush 'em off. I said Ohio boys will be posting that. And I'm over yonder. Not down there. I'd have to send 'em your way or over there. If I send them up they'll wind up in Michigan and be lost for sure. You know how those Kentucky boys are when you get 'em out of the hollows.
    I thought you were down yonder

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I guess I'm confused.......it happens from time to time.

You've been living in a tent in the middle of the woods for the last six years. Is the tent close to town or is this just a general concern you have?
    Yes I am in the town limits but I am well away from civilization. In New England towns are about 10 square miles and there isn't much left that isn't under some town control. I have lived in other areas of the country where you have 'unincorporated areas' between towns so I understand your question.

Overall across the northern New England states crimes like this are VERY rare.

Lobo
    My day is wasted if I haven't experienced or learned something new.

I get joy from doing something others say I cannot do-like survive without a steady income. I can't wait til those same people come to me and ask for help when the sh** hits the fan.

If I send them up they'll wind up in Michigan and be lost for sure.
    are you saying us michiganders are a bunch of heathens? LOL

No I didn't. Must be a guilty consciousness. My reference was to Kentucky boys. But come to think of it. Kentucky, Michigan, oh, never mind.

You know you all can brag about your obnoxious little states. All I know is when I call to talk to God it's a local call. 'Nuff said.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

All I know is when I call to talk to God it's a local call. 'Nuff said.
    He goes where He is most needed.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Yeah. He gave me a his card once. "Have Miracle, Will Travel". New York winning the Super Bowl pretty much confirms that. But then again he has box seats at Lucas Oil Stadium.

I think a person needs to constantly aware of their surrounding. Don't take anything for granted like: "It can't happen here where I live. or It will never happen to me." because it can at any time. It don't take much to get some people rouled up and then you never know what will happen.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

You know how those Kentucky boys are when you get 'em out of the hollows.
    It wasn't until I went off the college that I realized part of the world was not straight up and down and the sun did not rise at 10am and set at 3pm!

You also have to remember that most of Michigan is made up of Tennessee folks that got lost while working in the defense industry during WW2! I got relitives all over that state. the last one to head home is suposed to turn the lights out in Detroit.

It is a nice feeling to look out the door right at dark and see a little girl walking her dog or a kid riding their bike without fear here in rural KY. Reminds me of the good old days when I was a kid.

If God has no area code does he have a website?
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 04-24-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Whats the simularity's in a Kentucky divorce, and a Texas tornado? Somebody's going to lose a trailer house

Quote Originally Posted by KY
    If God has no area code does he have a website?
    Yes, but it's against forum rules for me to post it. (I slay myself. I really do)

I thought you were in the hills!!!
    I know what hunts you.

Somebody tell Sarky he needs to actually READ the posts. Read post 4 for cryin' out loud. He's always a day late and a dollar short. (If he ever takes me off ignore I'm in big trouble but this sure is fun).

Senior Member Thaddius Bickerton's Avatar

No I didn't. Must be a guilty consciousness. My reference was to Kentucky boys. But come to think of it. Kentucky, Michigan, oh, never mind.

You know you all can brag about your obnoxious little states. All I know is when I call to talk to God it's a local call. 'Nuff said.
    Rick, you did not post that you moved to Alabama. :-)
    Thaddius Bickerton

No, no, no, no, no. Not gonna work. If he ever lived in Alabama he left when Wallace was governor and probably vowed never to return.