Thread: UK Documentary

Default UK Documentary

Hi there,

I am a TV researcher at Renegade Pictures in the UK, working on a new development for a very exciting documentary series in the UK for Channel 5. The series aims to open the lid on survival in some of the most remote parts of the world.

I am looking for men who may have given up their 9–5 jobs to experience a different kind of life living in the great wilderness, so those who may have chosen to give up the numerous luxuries of city life and are now living a much simpler life in some of the most secluded and beautiful parts of the world.

The idea of the programme is to send our presenter out to meet with these amazing individuals and to spend 2 weeks living with them and learning their way of life. The series should be very exciting and a real eye opener which will aim to show that there is more to life than being slumped in front of a computer from 9-5 or the TV at home!

I only have 3 weeks to find a shortlist of potential participants so would really appreciate if you can get back to me asap. Is this something you may be able to help with? Could you put me in touch with any individuals you think might fit this criteria or that would be interested in speaking to us?

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me – my contact number is 00 44 7871 559142 and my email is sam.shetabi@renegadepictures.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Sam.

Good luck Sam. I hope you find the right people.

Here you go boys and girls....another opportunity for you.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hopefully, you are open to women as well. Good luck.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

What is this, the fourth or fifth one this year?

If they don't watch out they will have nothing but starving, geriatric, gun toting hippies on every channel.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I guess the genre is still popular.....

Now if we could just get the , I want to go into the wilderness with my knife and the producers together.......????
    But then again those thats doing whent there to get away from people...........so might be tough.

I'll pass, I'm old and boring
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27