Thread: Ok so I'm working again

Default Ok so I'm working again

I don't know how much of this work there will be, but I'm thrilled to have it. Now if only I weren't still up coding at 6:36 in the morning.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congratulations on the job! Should I fix coffee or roll out the nap pad and pillow?

Blog Entries

Glad you got fixed up.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

I'm thinking I've gotten all the productive work I can done for now. I'm going to listen to some Carlin til I'm not awake anymore.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Congrats
    Working makes a man feel whole
    Go Dawgs

Glad you found a job. It's nice to have money coming in.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Canid doin work

congrats hope it stays steady

Congrats on the new job. I know it's been a while......here's to hoping it's long lasting.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Well when I got up this afternoon I went straight back to work.

With a fresh and clear head I can actually fix and sanity check all the code I wrote last night/this morning. Already I can see I need to improve my input validation, and that I actually forgot to implement it on one form. bleh! It's not mucking stalls, but at least it beats cleaning malware off of home PCs

thanks for all the well wishes everybody.