I call him Zig, but to his Face it would be Mr. Ziggler, even though I am older than him, he has the bonifides for teaching his skills. And the track record to back it up.
Accounting 101 and 102
Marketing 101, marketing surveys, developing and writing a business plan
A few teaching methods courses including developing sylibus' and lesson plans and goals and out comes.
A lawyer to esablish business type
An accountant to set up and keep your records, help you track profit and loss etc.
A protfolio or web site or utubes showing things you have done.
For example, how to sharpen a knife, start a fire without matches or a bic or firesteel make cordage, improvise stuff, collect wild edibles, field first aid, philisophy,
Answer these questions:
1. Who are my potential customers
2. Who is currently offering them services similar to the ones I intend to offer them
3. What is my unique selling proposition, I.E. What makes me special and worth their time and money
4. Who can and will give testimonials that I am good at what I say I am.
5. How often should I send out press releases, do pro bono lectures, volenteer, write and communicate to get my name out there as an "expert" in the field I teach
6. How do I know if my students are learning, what do I do when I notice the DUH factor in their face /actions.
7. What happens the first time something bad happens like a client drops dead of a heart attack? Can I do CPR, What are the legal ramifications of it.
8. What tools will be required, what will the client provide and what will i provide? How do i evaluate the readiness / skills and knowledge of customers without making them upset and frustrated.
9. Am I really a people person with teaching skills or someone who wants to spend time in the woods, would I be happier as a wrangler / outfitter helper / guide in another business owners employ.
10 Instead of teaching, who can teach me, who teaches things I want to know or that I think I already know and can I attend their classes to see if they teach things that I already know how to do in an effective manner and can I observe how that impacts others and myself.
The list is endless.
As far as starting a business I have two things:
1. SBU.gov is the small business administration web site and they offer a ton of publications that you need to get and read on starting up and managing a small business included are business plans (necessary to obtain loans and to understand your business and how it will operate) and even mentor / coaching in areas where you may be weak for example legal and accounting, often free help from volunteers giving back or paying forward.
2. To make money one needs to find sufficient individuals with money that they are both able and willing to spend to obtain a product or service. One then needs to be able to provide that product and convince customers that you are the best choice of who is capable of providing it, and to do so in a manner that allows one to have more money than expenses at the completion of the transaction.
Also you might find dale carnige's book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" to be a wonderful place to began to enhance your communication and people skills.