Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There Has Just Gotta Be a Way....

The membership warning should read: This forum will most likely change your life forever. You will become a total smartazz, and be required to wittness lewd things called hongs which will alter your thought patterns for as long as you live.

Simmer down. It's all part of the mind control experiment. (send me your money) We often induce subliminal (send my your money) messages that appear on the screen (send me your money) so fast the you don't consciously (send me your money) recognize it.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Simmer down. It's all part of the mind control experiment. (send me your money) We often induce subliminal (send my your money) messages that appears on the screen (send me your money) so fast the you don't consciously (send me your money) recognize it.
    Leave me alone I'm trying to find my tinfoil hat!

Don't you mean postage stamps?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Simmer down. It's all part of the mind control experiment. (send me your money) We often induce subliminal (send my your money) messages that appear on the screen (send me your money) so fast the you don't consciously (send me your money) recognize it.
    You post pics of hongs then think we will send money!? Heck, I'd have given it in the first place just to avoid the hong from the get go!!!!!
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

Welllllll. Think of it as insurance against future eye problems. I could sell the rights to the pic ya know.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.