Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Drinking Blood in Survival

And you've tasted cyanide a time or two have you?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I might be wrong, but from my understanding, drinking blood dehydrates the body. And by the time you're thirsty enough to think about drinking blood, you wouldn't have the time to filter it out if there is a way to get the desired results. Just like drinking urine, ones you've gotten to that point, your body has already been retaing all the water it can and the urin is very concentrated. So drinking it would be just doing harm.

Daniel
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
    cyanide is a highly exadurated poison. it would take 2 tsp to kill a human and it tasts horrible. use ricin , castor bean plants are readily available at canadian tire lol.

And all show up on the toxicity report...Besides, have you ever read a recipe for making ricin? to get anything that actually works is WAY to time consuming. The media hyped it to much. A bullet or a blade is a much quicker means to the same end.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Blog Entries

How did this become about killing someone and not about surviving.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Lots of violence these days. You never know when you'll have to kill someone and drink their blood to survive (he said in a scoffing tone). Did I mention Bleeeeeck any where in this thread?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

yes i have tasted cyanide , i have a passiflora caerulea plant which produces cyanogenic glycoside in all parts of the plant, i made tea out of one of the flowers once and it had an extremely distinct tast which i belive to be cyanide...
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

Protector Of The Land MedicineWolf's Avatar

Eat the whole plant then kid, and that signature ya got shows your immature. Never met an SF guy, Ranger, Recon Marine, or Seal, or even an SAS member that went around spitting that garbage. It's bunk.
    Now can you drink blood for survival? Sure. Would I? No, eat what I got the blood from, find the water or make it.
    Living in the Northern part of the Lewis and Clark National Forest as a Ranger with US Forestry Service... What more could a guy want

i never claimed to be mature and most combat solders don't care enough to say anything that could get people angry at them.
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

Know alot of combat soldiers do ya? (In my best Full Metak Jacket accent of Joker doing John Wayne) Well, ya seen much combat.
    Living in the Northern part of the Lewis and Clark National Forest as a Ranger with US Forestry Service... What more could a guy want

everyone over 60 on my moms side was in poland before and duering WW2 and sometimes when my grandfathers brother has had enough to drink he'l talk about some of the things they did when germans occupied poland.

as for combat: only in the alleys of portage, winnipeg and dauphin.

Thats not combat...that's just growing up.. a lot more ahead
    don't romantasize it
    To thyne self be true

i was stabbed once, slashed 5 times, shot at 4 times (hit once), attacked with baseball bats more times then i can count , even had a career criminal come at me with a ball peen hammer once.

iv had alot worse then growing up.

Marcraft, doesn't sound, by your own words, that your very good at it, recommend walking in a different place
    To thyne self be true

And all that at age what 15 or 16, wow your combat vet. Why they coming after you.

Marcraft, don't mean to sound like i'm picking at ya, I always ask the younger folks a lot of questions. Ya outta see it when Beo's brings his son around. Just like to see how the younger guys think, meant no harm.

because they were working for a local drug dealer , he was aboriginal and thought i was nervous when he and his goons walked up to me and tried to sell me weed because i was racist. i said i didnt do drugs and he laughed at me and punched me in the gut with brass knuckles. i came up with my knife and slashed his cheek , he started shooting as i ran away. didnt hit me that time though. he had his hoods on the lookout for me after that.

lol none taken. i just had some rough middleschool years . i was 13 when most of this happened by the way. im a very hard person to piss off.

"because i was racist" Are you racist?

no im not , actually my best friend is 3/4 cree. he thought that because i was nervous it meant i was a racists.

dealers arnt the smartest of people lol