Thread: Printable version of the website

INS Agente entrenamiento

Default Printable version of the website

Hi,
    I was wondering if there was a printable compilation of all or most of the info in the "book" on the website. I will not be spending much time on the computer reading but more in an area without internet/computers new than the 1990's generation of IBM PS/I's...

Thank you,
    Mateo
    la Integración Naturaleza Supervivencia Agente durante entrenamiento. Etiqueta: 0A2119-xxxx. Nombre completa: Mateo Forrest Caswell del Rienzo. Basado desde: . Nombre de referencia: Mateo Forrest Rienzo Caswell.
    --
    I like....snares :3 so many upside down game

Unfortunately, there is not.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Would it be alright to print all the stuff off individually and compile it into a book for personal use? I'd really like a book version of all the "lessons" too. Much easier to use than a computer when you are outdoors.
    Nothing helps scenery like ham and eggs. ~ Mark Twain

Of course. If you write a book based on stuff on the site and make a gazillion dollars you'll have to split it with Chris but lessons, recipes, etc can be copied. I have tons of stuff in 3 ring binders just in case.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

The section of the main site that is the survival manual is pulled from US Army Manual FM 21-76 which you can purchase in book form.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/956...SIN=9562914488

I do think it is a good idea to have this or another survival book handy. When in a survival situation, or a SHTF scenario, you won't always be able to go on the Internet to google "how to build a solar still." Or whatever you need.

Books don't require electricity.

Steve's Pages has just about every military manual known to man for free. He also has reloading, weapon manuals and parts manuals galore.

http://stevespages.com/page7c.htm

Quote Originally Posted by majikchicken View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering if there was a printable compilation of all or most of the info in the "book" on the website. I will not be spending much time on the computer reading but more in an area without internet/computers new than the 1990's generation of IBM PS/I's...

Thank you,
    Mateo
    Hi, I am also looking to make a compilation to print out, and I am wondering if you have a pdf version of the one you printed out? It would save me a lot of time, and I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Harold L View Post
    Hi, I am also looking to make a compilation to print out, and I am wondering if you have a pdf version of the one you printed out? It would save me a lot of time, and I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    Read post #6, just above yours. Or check out http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...ntable-Version
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel