Thread: Howdy

INS Agente entrenamiento

Default Howdy

Your Approximate Age : 16

Your Gender : Male

Your Geographic Location (small town in West Virginia, family ranch in Texas, or the “the Lower East Side”) : Family ranch in central Illinois, and apartment in St. Louis

Your Occupation (present and relevant past, such as military, technical, etc.) : Boy Scout Been to Philmont, and currently work at Philmont. Worked/work on family ranch, school in STL.

Your Prior Relevant Training (all types, such as first aid, military, firearms, survival, etc.) : I have had training with firearms, hand-to-hand combat, and other (large vehicle, small vehicle, some aircraft experience, small watercraft experience, trucks, cars, bikes, and more)

The Nature of Your Prior Experience (Terrain, Season, Number of times/years, and longest duration in Wilderness):
    -Terrain:
    High altitude desert and mountain ranges, 14-16 days a year (all at once)
    Low altitude high humidity and extreme heat in woodland, prairie, and plains (majority of the year)
    (Our ranch is extremely low tech for the area, and traveling miles on foot everyday to get food and water are normal)
    -Longest duration: 16 days.

Your Level of Experience (novice, intermediate, advanced, expert, instructor, etc.) : Extreme novice

Your Preparedness Planning (type and level) : Ummmmm.....grass tastes good?

Your Interests and Hobbies (gardening, wilderness skills, urban survival preparation, knife-making, firearms, food storage, backpacking, etc. ) : Farming, inhabiting, building, urban and rural survival, establishing

Your Membership and Learning Objectives : In my signature it says "la Integración Naturaleza Supervivencia Agente durante entrenamiento..." which the INS is a bi-lingual/bi-cultural organization, and it says I am a field agent in training...well, it literally says "Survival Agent during training" but that's...trifling...
    la Integración Naturaleza Supervivencia Agente durante entrenamiento. Etiqueta: 0A2119-xxxx. Nombre completa: Mateo Forrest Caswell del Rienzo. Basado desde: . Nombre de referencia: Mateo Forrest Rienzo Caswell.
    --
    I like....snares :3 so many upside down game

Welcome...........
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Howdy from the Hoosier state! Might be wary of that grass stuff though... I bought some grass seed from this shady guy on the corner and now I got purty little weeds growing all around my shack....
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Hi there! Welcome aboard! What's up?
    Everybody has a different way to view the world...

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Welcome Majic Rooster........errrr I mean Chicken! Good to have you on board!

hello & welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Hunter63, saying Hey and Welcome.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Banned

Howdy and Welcome!