Thread: 4x4 Turkey Encounter Video

Default 4x4 Turkey Encounter Video

Here's a short video of some turkey's that I caught on video while I was driving home from a day out 4x4 off-roading in the San Diego back country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ASpCG3k1w

There was one that would wander through the yard at a house I was working on over the winter. I was 10 ft away from at numerous times.

With that title I was fully expecting to see a monthly meeting of the F.A.R.T.s.
    Safe Zone LLC "The Most Trusted Name in Outdoor Gear". Check out our free Family Disaster Plan

We have Pocket Guides and Emergency Water Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    With that title I was fully expecting to see a monthly meeting of the F.A.R.T.s.
    You have to put a warning on your post I almost spit soda all over the computer screen from laughing so hard.

I wanna see the 4 wheel drive turkeys, are they good at climbing the creek banks? Although I knew a guy that had 3 legged chickens once, they were genetically engineered. And since it was just him, his wife, and son, they planned on all getting a drumstick when they had fried chicken.
    I was going to visit them one day, and one of those chickens was out in the road about a mile form their house.
    That chicken was running 50 mph and passed me in my truck. When I got to his house, we were talking about the new breed of 3 legged chickens, and I ask him how they tasted.
    He said Shiz I dont know because we cant catch one!

Blog Entries

thanks wingman

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    I wanna see the 4 wheel drive turkeys, are they good at climbing the creek banks? Although I knew a guy that had 3 legged chickens once, they were genetically engineered. And since it was just him, his wife, and son, they planned on all getting a drumstick when they had fried chicken.
    I was going to visit them one day, and one of those chickens was out in the road about a mile form their house.
    That chicken was running 50 mph and passed me in my truck. When I got to his house, we were talking about the new breed of 3 legged chickens, and I ask him how they tasted.
    He said Shiz I dont know because we cant catch one!
    Now that would be a sight to behold!