Thread: Got this letter from a Democrat Senator

Default Got this letter from a Democrat Senator

He seems to remember me guess it pays to keep writing.

March 14, 2013

Dear Mr. Weaver,

Thank you for contacting me again regarding gun violence. I appreciate our continued dialogue.

I understand from your previous correspondence your concern about this issue. While there have been a number of proposals that may warrant consideration of how to best reduce gun violence, I have determined that renewing the assault weapons ban is not an effective means of addressing this problem. Please know, as the Senate considers any further legislation, I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I value your input. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my office regarding this or any other matter of concern to you.

Sincerely,

Mark Pryor
    United States Senate

Read more: http://survivalbunker.proboards.com/...#ixzz2NbsXoMFh
    All through history it has been proven that the right to keep and bear arms is ultimately the only thing that keeps us free

It definitely pays to keep writing...so good job, Dennis.

That's as it should be. Too bad they don't receive so much mail that they can't get that personal. Good, however, that they remember your position.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I have never received such a personal reply , I just get the form letter thanking me for my concerns. that is Great. wish more people would take the time to do this.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

My congressional rep actually invited me to a gunowner rights rally where he was a featured speaker.

Of course this is KY and my Rep to the U.S. House has a class III dealer liscense!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

It's what we all need to keep doing. While it may not change their opinion....if they feel it will impact their reelection......just sayin'.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    It's what we all need to keep doing. While it may not change their opinion....if they feel it will impact their reelection......just sayin'.

That's the key point Crash re election the only thing they truly care about.
    All through history it has been proven that the right to keep and bear arms is ultimately the only thing that keeps us free

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

And members of the HOUSE are re-elected every two years just for this reason. Our founders, the ones that wrote in protection of our right to own firearms, built this safeguard into our system.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?