Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frogging?

Chief Executive Officer of All Operations

Default Frogging?

I'm not sure if you could call it fishing but what if the fish aren't biting? you are in a survival situation and you happened to have some flies in your kit. the fish won't bite. what do you do? i believe the correct answer would be to try to catch some frogs on the fly. thats right. It occured to me that frogs eat flys. so use flies. does anybody do this or is it even possible?

Here ya go flander,a thread about well frogging

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...highlight=frog

and yes,it is possible

(head slap) Doh! Firstest, frogs don't normally swim out away from shore. They are fraidy cats and are concerned they might be...I don't know....eaten. It's in bold letters in their Frog Survival Manual. You'll find them on shore, in shallow water, or sloughs where you can catch them by hand or by gig.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

ok doh is copyrighted so u may be sued by matt groening. also, they can be very timmid like you said and jump away before you can get a chance to stab them. and thanks nell.

Carefull Rick, there could be copywright attorneys trolling around here.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

If you can't get close enough to gig, grab or "fish" get an old BB gun if you are lazy like me. Lots of stuff can be taken up close with a Crossman pump up pellet & BB gun.

Ned - doh is not copyrighted (neither is Doh!). D'oh is trademarked and there is a difference.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

there's a reason for flanders. a friend of mine asked me if i was keagan flanders. so everybody calls me flanders. or ned whateve.

Quote Originally Posted by flandersander View Post
    there's a reason for flanders. a friend of mine asked me if i was keagan flanders. so everybody calls me flanders. or ned whateve.
    and there I was being led to believe that reason had nothing to do with anything involving you deadly neddly.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

iv always caught frogs with my bear hands , you could tie up a shirt and use it like a net. or just use a net if ur desperte . personally id have to be a step from death to eat a frog.

Is Whateve another nickname?

you just never quit do you? is another a nickname? should i call you nickname from now on? should I call you is? What about trademark? huh?huh?

You said folks call you ned whateve. I was just trying to understand why they would call you whateve. Geese. Go get a glass of chocolate milk and relax.

i'm sorry rick as i've said before i'm really stressed out. if i'm ever being a jerk, don't hesitate to tell me. also don't say well ur being a jerk cuz u got it.

If you're so stressed out why not just chill out instead of taking it out on people that are trying to help you? If you make it more difficult, that help that you seek may be harder to come by.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Good Lord, you ain't gonna learn to get frogs that way and if you happen to hit one with your truck remember to cut the leaders in their legs or they will jump out of the pan.

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
    iv always caught frogs with my bear hands
    if i had bear hands, i think i would be hunting more substantial food than frogs

its just a ruddy spelling mistake , leme alone stealth lol

haha, i know, but it was too easy to let go

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    If you're so stressed out why not just chill out instead of taking it out on people that are trying to help you? If you make it more difficult, that help that you seek may be harder to come by.
    you're right. i sometimes take it out on people without even noticing. i'm really sorry guys. i try to chill out but i'm in quite a prediciment thats way over my head.i try to chill but everything seems to scream "you're going to get fired". see kinekor might be replacing me for a machine. its a terrible thing to be going through and i'm sorry for taking out my frustrations on you.