Thread: Cobra Derringer Anyone Tried 'em?

Default Cobra Derringer Anyone Tried 'em?

http://www.cobrapistols.net/store/pc...LC-410-c20.htm

I just got one in .380 taking it out to the range shortly. I will update this post with the review, so far 2 rounds fired in the dark, couldn't make out the sights well. I have the black gun model.
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Just remember that it is not a target pistol Cowboy.

I have been using the two shooters for most of my life. They are a good alternative if you do not trust the cheap autopistols offered at an even lower price.

Only problem I have ever had with them is, what if there are more than two folks comming at your?

I still keep one in each vehicle as backup for the backup. Mine are in .38 spl but I have owned the .32 and .22 versions. Now that is a scarey thought, defending oneself with a .22 two shooter!

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/i...obra+Firearms/

Scroll down for the derringers.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 09-22-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Picked on one a few years ago, 38 spl.......Hilarious trigger, You really have to pull hard........ DD like it so, has been with her ever since.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

You guys know what your talking about. Can't hit the broad side of the barn over 15 ft. Trigger is different you pull down, not back. I got used to it, my buddy never did. But, it is a pleasure to shoot. Yep, last chance gun for sure.
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Where is a good source for these?

I have one in 38 Special. I'm just glad I didn't spend that much for it. It is not accurate after more than a few feet. The recoil in that small frame is horrible. The first time it nearly flew out of my hand. The trigger pull is brutally hard. You almost need two hands to pull the trigger. I still own it but almost never carry it. I think I would be better off with a baseball bat than the Derringer. It is what it is. It will shoot a projectile and it is small. Expecting anything else from it though is nothing more than wishful thinking. It looks neat but don't have too high of expectations for what it can do.
    If you can keep your head when all about you, are losing their's and blaming it on you. -Kipling