Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think I'm tempting fate

Congrats!!

This weather is crazy! It's hot enough to swim one day and the next you need to wear a jacket!
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They say there's always a cold snap before easter... Next week is supposed to be about 10 degrees below average, while the last 3 have all been 20 above.

Dogwood Winter. Next, we'll have Blackberry Winter. That's a couple of weeks away, though.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

... so last night's cold zapped my kiwi, that generally means no kiwi for me this year. For whatever reason if the first leaves get zapped, it will not flower that year. Although... maybe not all of them did. So I'm holding out some hope. Also, they weren't quite fully formed yet, so maybe that will have something to do with it. We'll see.