Thread: Casting Call-Soon-to-be Homesteaders

Default Casting Call-Soon-to-be Homesteaders

Future Homesteaders,

Hi, my name is Charissa and I am a producer for Road to Awe Films, a pacific northwest film production company. We are currently developing a documentary about new and soon-to-be homesteaders in Alaska. We are looking to document families who are ready to pack it up and move off the grid to begin a homesteading lifestyle in the bush of Alaska. If you are in interested in knowing more, I would be happy to tell you about the work we have done as well as tell you more about this project and our intentions. I can be reached at the contact information below. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best,

Charissa
    charissa "at" roadtoawe.com
    425-354-8597

Charissa,

Thank you for the offer. I did change your email address a bit to keep the spiders from vacuuming it up. I replaced the @ with "at".

If anyone wants to contact Charissa just change the "at" back to the @ sign. The rest of her address remained unchanged.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I wonder if she has anyone interested in buying a homestead.........?

Blog Entries

Cool Questions...

How much does this gig pay? Who has "creative" control? Why not interview Sourdough, if you're a female you've got a shot!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin