Thread: Does staying logged in...

Default Does staying logged in...

help the forum in any way? A lot of times, I may login and view a couple of threads and then go off and come back a couple of hours later. So during those hours I'm logged in, does it help benefit the forum in any way? Like does it help the site get more money to run on if there's more activity (I know about clicking the ads), or increase web search results? Just being curious.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Unfortunately, no. It just shows you logged in. A number of folks do the same thing including me.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well phooey. Thanks.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Hey! Watch it! You got some on me.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I am off and on all day long in between classes, I'll have it up while I'm doing homework and check it now and again to see whats stirring
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

On my home PC, I always stay logged in. That way if I get banned I can plea with Chris that it was my wife!!!!!!

We always check with your wife first. She's saved you a couple of times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    We always check with your wife first. She's saved you a couple of times already.
    Well, at least she is getting interested in this place!

Actually, we called her. We were going to ban you and at first she agreed but then she talked us out of it. She said if we banned you then you'd just be bothering her and we didn't think we should to that to her.