Thread: Anybody seen this!

Angry Anybody seen this!

How can buying and storing food be considered a terrorist act! I am about ready to move to a different country!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/feds-lab...-activity.html

Much ado about nothing. I suppose if someone ordered in bulk from me and were missing fingers, smelled like burned gun powder and their clothing were still smoking I'd raise an eyebrow. Since most bulk purchases are done via internet how is anyone suppose to make an assessment?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Hey Wildthang , dont worry about it , your already on there list , your a contributor to this forum which means your contributing to actions against the United States of America ,because people in here are teaching you how to "live off the grid"! Besides if you are a Veteran , ex Law Enforcement , Christian , have lots of guns and ammo , live near a lake or have wilderness property,stockpile food and water, have bunker , your a potential terrorist !! Welcome to the club!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Make sure you read the whole thing

"It is important to remember that just because someone’s speech,
    actions, beliefs, appearance, or way of life is different; it does not
    mean that he or she is suspicious."

Reading articles out of context, or only enough to encite serves no real purpose
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

.45 acp because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46
    i like that!!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Well I would think that as more people read crap like this, the more people will actually beleive it, and that bothers me. It is our right to be ready for whatever happens and as long as we dont hurt anybody, articles like this should be banned from the press! This kind of stuff just makes me mad!

I beleif that we need to educated more people about what is happening so they can make wiser desicions

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
    Hey Wildthang , dont worry about it , your already on there list , your a contributor to this forum which means your contributing to actions against the United States of America ,because people in here are teaching you how to "live off the grid"! Besides if you are a Veteran , ex Law Enforcement , Christian , have lots of guns and ammo , live near a lake or have wilderness property,stockpile food and water, have bunker , your a potential terrorist !! Welcome to the club!
    You forgot a few things on the list. Having a 60 I.Q., being able to read, and the worst ( this is a real worry for me) being left handed.
    -Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthan
    articles like this should be banned from the press!
    Don't much like the Constitution, huh?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I haven't seen it mainly because Alex Jones doesn't figure high on my information gathering list.
    On the other hand, if you buy into all that, the whole LDS congregation would be on the $hit list.

If people "actually read crap like this" there would be no issues since the article / bulletin isn't really anything to be concerned about. It only states some pretty obvious indicators, reminding folks to report them. And the food reference needs to be taken in context (when it "dovetails with multiple other indicators). The real concern is when people "cherry pick" articles and use non facts and mis interpretations to scare themselves.
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    I haven't seen it mainly because Alex Jones doesn't figure high on my information gathering list.
    On the other hand, if you buy into all that, the whole LDS congregation would be on the $hit list.
    Yeah - Alex Jones and Prison Planet are not on the top of my reading list.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Much ado about nothing. I suppose if someone ordered in bulk from me and were missing fingers, smelled like burned gun powder and their clothing were still smoking I'd raise an eyebrow. Since most bulk purchases are done via internet how is anyone suppose to make an assessment?
    That describes most of WSF members.LOL

This is all a bunch of hooey. In times of trouble there have always been rules about buying and storing excesses. If nothing were done and a terrorist act ocurred there would be outcry about that. If you want your country protected from terrorism you have to accept there will be certain restrictions imposed on citizens.
    Last edited by Winnie; 02-27-2012 at 05:22 AM.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

You know....come to think of it there were a couple of F.A.R.T.s that looked like that after lighting the grill at the last get together. Where's that number for the F.B.I. ?