Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I plan on traveling through North America,South America and Asia bare foot

Default I plan on traveling through North America,South America and Asia bare foot

I have come to this decision after seeing how messed up the world has become , I dont plan on doing this until my parents kick me out of there house , I am 30 years old , never had a job and smoke weed religiously , My mom told me to get a job I told her if I cant smoke pot I cant work , she said they probably have urinalysis test and I told her thats what wrong with America , if I choose to smoke pot thats my right , they dont have the right to tell me I cant smoke pot , anyway back to my trip , I have hunted in the past ,got my first buck when I was 12 (I havent actually hunted since then , except on xbox,) but I think its not a big deal , what kind animals live in these places ? Do you think it would be ok if I took my iPad with me? My mom says she will continue to pay for my cell phone service (thank god for that), I hate them though they dont know anything ! I cant wait to go living off the land , free will and free spirit , smoking dope in all these countries , man that will be sweet , I have to walk though because my mom and dad took "my car" away from me, what douchebags , its my car! Anyway after watching Cody Stroud on tv I thought it would be cool to walk barefooted ,They have 7-11's all over the place right, so If I get the munchies I'll be ok , cool , man you guys in this forum have supplied me with all the ammunition I need , I cant wait to show this to my dad (he's busy right now because he's a Lawyer) !

Dude , this is so cool Im going to Iraquistan on my trip and I might go philidephia when I get to New York!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Yeah, I did that last Tuesday,it was great, if ya want any pointers, let me know.
    "I'd rather be rich than stupid. Unfortunately, I didn't get to pick first." - hossthehermit

Dude....you will be a legend in your own mind.......
    While you are at it, look around for one of them there homesteads they are giving away...you know the off grid ones?

Let us know what is the best knife.

Good luck.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Dang, I hope you feel better.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Wow, just wow! I honestly dont know what else to say!

Sounds like you had one of them past due, exploding, cans of beens.
    Maybe if you look at the picture of Joan Rivers and throw up, you might feel better.
    Stay strong!

Expand on this! Would be a great comedic story.

Banned

You'll get six blocks into your expedition after a bong rip and decide to pass out on the sidewalk.

what a trip it will be

I had a hong rip once. On second thought those were Levi's. Never mind.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Don't confuse bong with hong. Smoking the latter could be nasty.

Well I'll be. I've had my drawers smoking a time or two. Hot peppers will do that. Is that what he means?

I just noticed the string of "wannabes" who have been flooding the forum lately with delusions of grandeur and just couldnt help myself ! Never did here back from the kid who was gonna walk from Portland to the coast (his ip said he was in New york) , that would be a long walk! Barefooted probably , then theres the chick who lives in the inner city in a trailer and she wants to "live off the land" in the country , no clue how hard that would be

I would like to gather up all these lost souls (all of them from 19-25 ) jobless ,living on welfare no doubt or still living at mommy and daddys house not doing anything, Id like to take them to Wyoming in the Bighorn Mountains with me for a 2 week survival camp , there would be no turning back it would be put your money where you mouth is chum! If you survive then kudos to you if you dont well at least you tried , because like in the olden days when someone decided to live off the grid there was no safety net, you either made it or you didnt!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
    I just noticed the string of "wannabes" who have been flooding the forum lately with delusions of grandeur and just couldnt help myself ! Never did here back from the kid who was gonna walk from Portland to the coast (his ip said he was in New york) , that would be a long walk! Barefooted probably , then theres the chick who lives in the inner city in a trailer and she wants to "live off the land" in the country , no clue how hard that would be

I would like to gather up all these lost souls (all of them from 19-25 ) jobless ,living on welfare no doubt or still living at mommy and daddys house not doing anything, Id like to take them to Wyoming in the Bighorn Mountains with me for a 2 week survival camp , there would be no turning back it would be put your money where you mouth is chum! If you survive then kudos to you if you dont well at least you tried , because like in the olden days when someone decided to live off the grid there was no safety net, you either made it or you didnt!
    Hey Semper! I just noticed that you are an Okie! I was born and raised in Muskogee, small world eh!

Really, you mean you arn't really gonna do it?.....Aww man, that would have been epic, man, if you could have got past the stop lights turning red, green, yellow...then doing it again...and again.....man.......bummer, man......

Well Im an Okie now , Ive also been a Virginian,Floridian,Utahin,Alaskan,Washingtonian,W yomingin,and Mississippian and Kalifornian , but I love Oklahoma!!!

@Hunter I know , but "my mommy and daddy wont give me the keys to "my truck" so how am gonna go?" besides I dont have enough pot and I cant get Dual Survival on my iPad!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Well Im an Okie now , Ive also been a Virginian,Floridian,Utahin,Alaskan,Washingtonian,W yomingin,and Mississippian and Kalifornian , but I love Oklahoma!!!

@Hunter I know , but "my mommy and daddy wont give me the keys to "my truck" so how am gonna go?" besides I dont have enough pot and I cant get Dual Survival on my iPad!

Bummer man......

Do you suppose that any of these kind of threads, did or will at some point get some people off their a$$, and actually go a DO something????

I guess I can hang in there and try to give serious answers if maybe one actually does break out...........?

Hard to do sometimes.

Banned

It really isn't necessary to make personal attacks on members.

You must have read something into his post that I'm not seeing. I don't see a personal attack there. It looks like a hypothetical situation to me. Am I missing something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    You must have read something into his post that I'm not seeing. I don't see a personal attack there. It looks like a hypothetical situation to me. Am I missing something?
    The Wyoming Adventure was the hypothetical, the description of the forum members with these new threads wasn't.