+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im not a spammer!

Unregistered

Default Im not a spammer!

I tried to register but it said it thought I was a spammer. I thought i entered all the anti bot stuff right so I dont know whats up. Can I re register? THX!

Exactly what message are you receiving?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

It's possible your IP is blocked in the forum database. It's also possible that Spamhaus has your IP listed as a spammer. Either would prevent you from registering. I've asked the owner to check your IP on the forum database.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

most "im nots" are exactly what they say they arent!!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Generally not posted here. They won't take the time to complain they can't log in they just go on to the next forum. His IP is not blocked by Spamhaus so I suspect it's inadvertently blocked in the database.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Unregistered

It said it thought I was spammer is all. Well Im actaully just doing research on on finding a wilderness survival retreat and am on many other survial, real estate, wilderness, green living, and alternative housing forums and such. I think once I copy and pasted a post on a site or something and it thought I was a spammer. Stupid. But hopefully I can join here and add some valuable contribution. Thanks for help, bye.

I've seen your posts elsewhere if your screen name has been robotamadeus, and yes, I can understand why your posts in those places may be considered spam.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Little help please.

Default Hi there:)

I tried to register and it said that it doesn't allow spammers to register. I haven't even posted any comments and I don't see how I'm a spammer?

I have posted on other survival forums and blogs but it's only to share what I've learned and i love getting feedback I have never posted any content that is not valuable to the survivalist or the gardener/farmer.

Any help would be great you guys

[QUOTE=Little help please.;372019]I tried to register and it said that it doesn't allow spammers to register. I haven't even posted any comments and I don't see how I'm a spammer?

I have posted on other survival forums and blogs but it's only to share what I've learned and i love getting feedback I have never posted any content that is not valuable to the survivalist or the gardener/farmer.

Any help would be great you guys[/QUOTE]

It is possible that the IP address you are using has been used before and is tagged in anti-spam databases. I will bring your post to the attention of the Admins. In the meantime you might get their attention quicker with the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Unregistered

[QUOTE=crashdive123;372030]It is possible that the IP address you are using has been used before and is tagged in anti-spam databases. I will bring your post to the attention of the Admins. In the meantime you might get their attention quicker with the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks

FYI, I really like your Youtube channel! I subed. My name on there is mat2dong. Thanks for the help bro!

Unregistered

Talking

[QUOTE=crashdive123;372030]It is possible that the IP address you are using has been used before and is tagged in anti-spam databases. I will bring your post to the attention of the Admins. In the meantime you might get their attention quicker with the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I don't mean to be a nuisance but I can't seem to find the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Is it possible for you to post a link for it please?

God Bless!

At the very bottom of the page click on "Contact Us"
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

If you can't log in, you can't see the Contact Us...
    Had to log in to mention that.

Thanks. Didn't know that. A message has been left for the Admins.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Unregistered

[QUOTE=LowKey;372306]If you can't log in, you can't see the Contact Us...
    Had to log in to mention that. [/QUOTE]

Thanks LowKey!! LoL!! I was starting to think I was crazy then I realized I am crazy

Thank you both for all your help So now it's just a waiting game right?

There is no way for me to really track this website so if someone could pass my email address along that would be great! It's homefarmideas@g m a i l dot com

Unregistered

Matt again

"crashdive123", have you heard anything from the administrator yet?

He has not been on yet - I'll send an email. What do you want for a user name?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Unregistered

[QUOTE=crashdive123;372491]He has not been on yet - I'll send an email. What do you want for a user name?[/QUOTE]

"homefarmideas" Still no luck bro?

Had to have a name to register you under first. I'll make sure he knows.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I need both a username and your email address to manually set up an account. Sorry for the trouble. You can email it to me (webmaster at wilderness-survival dot net) or post it here.

+ Reply to Thread