+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook Login and Registration buttons dont work.

Default Facebook Login and Registration buttons dont work.

Hi im new here, but before i make an intro post, i just wanted to let you know the Facebook Login and Registration buttons don't work.
    I was not able to login or register using them.
    I was however, able to register the old fashion way.

Thank you.

OH in addition, im using Google Chrome browser, running windows 7 premium on a laptop, and havent had trouble with the facebook buttons on other sites.

and ur intro now? welcome?

I've referred it to the owner. I don't have a Facebook account so I can't check it.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

It would be a better thing to not have Facebook anyway , facebook sucks and is only used to flame people , same with twitter and all the other bs out there , I doubt FB is gonna get you out of a situation !
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

[QUOTE=SemperFi;330009]It would be a better thing to not have Facebook anyway , facebook sucks and is only used to flame people , same with twitter and all the other bs out there , I doubt FB is gonna get you out of a situation ![/QUOTE]

I use facebook so i can keep in touch with my friends and family around the country. I don't rely on it for anything survival wise.

Fellas - let's leave this section for those that are having trouble accessing the site. There are plenty of other arenas on here for discussions.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

You know, the software is standard and that portion of it hasn't been modded or change. I think it must be some browser issue or something. I'll look into it though.

The way I understand it, you don't actually sign in and have your facebook name and password to login to the site. It's used in a way that if there is a topic you like and would like to share with your facebook friends and family, you click the connect and it will post it on your facebook profile. Atleast that's how it works with me and I haven't tried it in a couple of months.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

[QUOTE=Chris;330062]You know, the software is standard and that portion of it hasn't been modded or change. I think it must be some browser issue or something. I'll look into it though.[/QUOTE]

Hi Chris,
    I just tried it using firefox also. Same problem. When you click the facbook button, nothing at all happens. I believe its a javascript issue. But I do have javascript set to ON on both browsers.

+ Reply to Thread