Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Supa Dupa BOB

Default My Supa Dupa BOB

I'm usually a minimalist.

I'm building my kitchen sink bag.

I've started with a large Alice pack and frame.

What's happens tom the links?

What's happened to the links?

Looks good, huh?

Been in the bubbly again?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Things ain't working like they used to and no it isn't the bubbly like you like to revert to.

Hey, carbonated water is okay. What are you trying to post?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

When you sign in it says you have entered an invalid user name or pass word. Then, It takes you to a different page to put in the same info. Then, you have to redirect. Hope that helps.

Uh, yea. Is that your BOB?

When you sign in it says you have entered an invalid user name or pass word. Then, It takes you to a different page to put in the same info. Then, you have to redirect. Hope that helps. There also used to be icons for pictures and links.

The only time I encounter that is when I hose up my login. Usually my password. If you are using Firefox you can store your login and password so that it logs you in automatically.

Starting to understand why Ken and Bragg left.

This is safari

http://www.google.com/search?q=alice...&client=safariI just signed in again (3rd time) and everything is working as before. The icons too. Go figure.

About that Supa Dupa BOB?

Quote Originally Posted by pete lynch View Post
    ????? What?????

To get started : First on is a sleeping bag and bivy cover. In one pocket is first aid, mosquito head nets, bug repellent, duct tape and compass. The next pocket has fire making, saw and signaling. The next pocket has a poncho, knit hat and gloves. Another pocket has a water filter, canteen and multi-tool. A couple walkie-talkies, batteries and a flashlight. A .22 pistol, mags and ammo. Kabar and knife sharpener. Cooking pot. Fishing kit. About 200 ft of paracord. On the side an estwing camp axe.

Still need a few other things along with chow, cash, cards and documents.

Then i'll put wheels on it because it'll be Supa Dupa too darn heavy to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by pete lynch View Post
    Didin't you see the pic? Click on the link in post eight and it will take you right to it. I think you will immediately noticed his primary concentration was on hydration!