Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegetarianism proves to be perversion of nature....

Banned

Default Vegetarianism proves to be perversion of nature....

A matchbox a day keeps the doctor away:

http://english.pravda.ru/science/health/103756-0/

Comments/Thoughts?

Vegetarianism...is not natural, humans are omnivores.

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Vegetarianism...is not natural, humans are omnivores.
    That's right. Yeah! What she said! Besides, if we weren't ment to eat meat, it wouldn't taste so good.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

The article makes some goofy assertions. But it's from Rumania so......

My son and his better half are vegetarians and I don't know anyone more healthy than those two. They eat some pretty good grub. None of that tofu, mamby pamby stuff. I've even been know to eat a vegey burger or two. Pretty darn good. There are scads of choices for vegetarians today.

I still keep telling him the teeth are called canines for a reason. I'm a vegetarian too but not a strict one. I like fish...oh and chicken......and beef.....and pork.. and .......
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The article makes some goofy assertions. But it's from Rumania so......

My son and his better half are vegetarians and I don't know anyone more healthy than those two. They eat some pretty good grub. None of that tofu, mamby pamby stuff. I've even been know to eat a vegey burger or two. Pretty darn good. There are scads of choices for vegetarians today.

I still keep telling him the teeth are called canines for a reason. I'm a vegetarian too but not a strict one. I like fish...oh and chicken......and beef.....and pork.. and .......

Rick, did they mention why they chose to be vegetarians?

I don't know about Kelsey but my son is a bit of purist. He really tries to avoid the antibiotics and growth hormones that farm animals are given. I think that's his main objection. I don't think he has that much problem with consuming animals or wouldn't have with free range or naturally raised animals. Nor would he object to wild animals but he's pretty steadfast about mass produced and I think Kelsey keeps a close eye on him.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

i don't know what all the fuss is about all the meat that i eat is vegetarian moose deer rabbit chicken just don't tell the wife she thinks they escaped

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by remy View Post
    As mentioned above...we have the dentition of a monkey.
    "Vegetarian" in Hindi means "bad hunter".

You speak Hindi too remy?

(looking through dictionary) Dentition, dentition. Dent, no. dental, no. Dentiphone...well, there's something I could use. dentition. Ah, bingo. Nope. Sorry, Remy. I have a couple of crowns. I doubt many monkeys have those.

Remy used to speak Hindi 1 but he studied a bit more so now he can speak Hindi 2.

if animals weren't ment to be eaten they why are they made out of food???

And you told me you didn't believe in dictionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by prrrfukt View Post
    thats funny(why are they made out of food) this girl is fitting in fast eh kids

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't see why people get so passionate about what other people are eating...long as it keep'em happy, and you're happy eating whatever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by wildWoman View Post
    Don't see why people get so passionate about what other people are eating...long as it keep'em happy, and you're happy eating whatever you like.
    Absolutely agree, as long as you're not sticking your fork in my plate ...eat whatever you want.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

hhmmm as i look over a trax's plate thinking i wonder if hee'll notice if those mushrooms are gone?

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    hhmmm as i look over a trax's plate thinking i wonder if hee'll notice if those mushrooms are gone?
    LMAO...if I've already had some I might be staring at you wondering if you're a figment of my imagination...
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

(staring at who) says the voices in his head

I don't mind the voices, but I hate it when they echo echo echo

Quote Originally Posted by prrrfukt View Post
    I was a veg-a-ma-tarian for a time. I would say that would be on the top ten list of my worse days. I woke early that day. Grabbed my to do list and wrote, at the top, in big bold letters. "Do something stupid today."

This is what happens when you run out of bacon. Your mind stops working as it should.

My recipe for a happy life: a pound(or more) of bacon and lots of hot coffee at the start of every day.

Don
    No one knows more about a task then the person that does it, Practice makes perfect!

Well I don't know if you're all that good looking but that bacon comment means you sure must be smart!