Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: antibiotic ointment

Tres - I reread this and it may come across harsher than intended. All I meant was meds are another form of survival kit. Use all the tools in the kit if you need to.Thinking, typing with one finger and finding the keys is the pits!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Not harshly taken pal but thanks for the "when in doubt err on the side of grace" move on your part. Duly noted and appreciated.

I did not communicate that 'back in the day herbs were curing everything. I intended to communicate that the discovery of their cures was coming on really fast and strong only to be snuffed out by pharmaceutical companies. Which is fact. My "aunt" Wilma as I referred to her died last year recently. She was a pharmacist of 50some odd years. She & her colleagues I'd go have lunch with all agreed on these topics and issues.

Now I should have been more specific- No penicillin is not questionable. I should have indicated I was referring to fully, or partially synthetic drugs.

The pharmaceutical companies in this country are not your friend! To cure a cancer patient is far less profitable than to treat one. I have the facts and figures 'round here. Cancer was cured in 1928. And the treatment was outlawed in the USA. As it was in a few other countries. In the many countries where it is legal= cancer is being cured. Why was the treatment outlawed? You can't patent natural everyday items such as carrots. No patent, no billions. Interested? Research immigrant doctor Max Gerson.

I could say more but will letter'rest.

In a survival situation if my throat is ragged raw sore, and I don't have a wilderness solution I'll bum some of your Chloroseptic spray. That's not the point of my response.

Anybody reading my reply is not in a survival situation & has an abundance of choices. I was just giving them an option to ponder. I always appreciate new information to ponder wether I act on it or decline.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Thanks,
    Tres
    Website has been updated for 2012!! http://wildernessmeans.com/

NOTE: I'm a machinist, gunsmith, writer, and instructor of many outdoor topics looking for gainful employment in any geographical cool place to live. Resumes posted on website.

John 14:6
    Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Quote Originally Posted by TresMon View Post
    . Cancer was cured in 1928. And the treatment was outlawed in the USA. As it was in a few other countries. In the many countries where it is legal= cancer is being cured.
    Where's that TM? I didn't get the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Where's that TM? I didn't get the memo.

The pharmaceutical companies in this country are not your friend! To cure a cancer patient is far less profitable than to treat one. I have the facts and figures 'round here. Cancer was cured in 1928. And the treatment was outlawed in the USA. As it was in a few other countries. In the many countries where it is legal= cancer is being cured. Why was the treatment outlawed? You can't patent natural everyday items such as carrots. No patent, no billions. Interested? Research immigrant doctor Max Gerson.
    It's all over google. Many documentaries on Net Flix if you got it B.
    Thanks,
    Tres

NOTE: I'm a machinist, gunsmith, writer, and instructor of many outdoor topics looking for gainful employment in any geographical cool place to live. Resumes posted on website.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I didn't mean a survival situation although it could be depending on the disease. Only an analogy that you choices are like tools in a survival kit. You use all of them as appropriate.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

If your claims aren't accepted as fact then it must be a conspiracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson

Let's be clear. The pharma co. that has the cure for cancer will make trillions. It would be to their advantage to cure, not treat. You are not just condemning a faceless corporation but all the doctors and other scientists that chose to work on cancer research because of the loss of a loved one and who truly want to find a cure. One goober does not a conspiracy make.

Yes well there are people that say your a nutjob because your a "survivalist" and if your a "prepper" dear goodness your a terrorist and a legitimate danger in general.

You can find pro & con info on ANY subject. You know that Rick and I really doubt any of us believe you make your conclusion from one snipit or source. It twas a weak rebuttle.

Well I'm gonna back away from this whole thing. I got one person in this thread to consider an herbal alternative and I think that's a good deed.

I want to conclude by saying I never stated, nor insinuated that health care folk do not want the very best for their patients. It not them. It's above them.

I have rock star brains in my family. (what happened to me?) I got a cousin who has a few months left in his enternship to be released as an MD. The kid made one B all the rest A's from kindergarden through completion of med school. He's a big deal and honored and awarded and blah blah. At last years Christmas somebody got an upset stomach. I handed them ginger root. Fixed their belly immediately & completely.
    Doctor was baffled! I went on to say this is good for this and this fixes this and- He was clueless. There's just something wrong with that. At least to me.

We got another super brain in the family- She's in Med school for dentistry with all honors blah blah.. She related to me ""Nearly every dental office in this country promotes back and sells Listerine When as a known fact is is one of the least quality and effective products of it's kind. But they give the most kick back. That' just wrong""

I had never heard of that one but More of the same. Follow the money. That's just wrong, at least to me.

We got a third brain in my family,yet another honor student- my niece (I must have been the physiological waste receptacle for all reject genes from my family's pool.) She has one singular lowly b grade to her school credit well into pre-med. And she has already heard basically herbs are a joke [my wording of what she related she heard in class] and a direct quote she gave me is "herbs are not profitable for the med industry."

Anywho- follow the money.........

I bow out. I'm just a dude that want's to live in a tent anyways.

Nothing personal for sure and I love good healthy debate.
    Last edited by TresMon; 01-10-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Thanks,
    Tres

Me too. Thanks for the give and take.

There was a thread about a tincture made from mullein leaf. Well I made some. Every fall I get a nasty sinus infection and cough. It was the same this year except I took the mullein as described in the other post. It knocked the sinus infection out. Usually I get a antibiotic from the dr. I'll see how it goes long term.

I snuck over and put an antibiotic in it.

Dr. Rick????????/

I think it was an antibiotic. It was an anti something. I forgot my glasses and had to give it my best guess.

It's all over google. Many documentaries on Net Flix if you got it B.
    Actually, TM, I wholeheartedly believe that the right nutrition (vegetarian/vegan & not processed) can not only prevent disease, it can reverse it. One documentary that came out last year made a huge impression on me: "Forks Over Knives", broadly standing for the advantage of right food vs surgery as the first go-to solution. (sometimes surgery is necessary, so these aren't absolutes) You will definitely get something out of it, I don't care where your head is on this one--it'll be an eye opener.
    And yes, there have been many instances where people's cancer went into remission but so far I haven't heard that there was a definitive cure for cancer, across the board.
    btw. I practice what I preach...at least 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Actually, TM, I wholeheartedly believe that the right nutrition (vegetarian/vegan & not processed) can not only prevent disease, it can reverse it. One documentary that came out last year made a huge impression on me: "Forks Over Knives", broadly standing for the advantage of right food vs surgery as the first go-to solution. (sometimes surgery is necessary, so these aren't absolutes) You will definitely get something out of it, I don't care where your head is on this one--it'll be an eye opener.
    And yes, there have been many instances where people's cancer went into remission but so far I haven't heard that there was a definitive cure for cancer, across the board.

btw. I practice what I preach...at least 90% of the time.
    Yeah Forks over knives is amazing. All those associated documentaries are incredible- life changing. If you watched that one on Net Flix- Watch alot more of them! Watch the Max Gerson documentaries. Incredible stuff. Watch the ones on the dying bee's. Wow. Bayer Pharmaceutical corp was killing the bees. Watch "Dive!" on dumpster diving- Holy wow! On & on.

Thanks for writing.
    Thanks,
    Tres

I also agree that a healthy diet and exercise can help one's health in preventing many diseases but there are times when one should seriously listen to their doctor. Take for instance, Steve Jobs. Apparently he took time to investigate alternative medicines and treatments before following his doctor's advice and having I believe surgery and chemo. I don't have a problem exploring alternatives but only while I'm also following my doctor's advice at the time. As far as ointments, I have some Neosporin in my first aid kit.
    Robert - the woods is my home