Thread: Finding blogs on Pest control and nusinence wildlife

Default Finding blogs on Pest control and nusinence wildlife

Bit stumped - cant seem to find a good blog for Pest Control employees to exchange information on traps and bugs.

Any help would be appreciated.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

There are several out there. I haven't participated in any, so can't recommend any to you. Some of the larger suppliers and manufacturers have sites that will allow for submissions of questions, photos, etc. The best resource I have found is to belong to your states pest control association (if your state has more than one, join the one whose mission is the best fit with your business). The contacts I have made through my association are invaluable.....from techs, owners, suppliers, entomologists, University personnel.....
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Whew! There for a minute I thought he was talkin' about guys like me. I'm relieved I'm here to tell you.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

For bugs try Bay Leaves, we tried it and it worked or at least seemed to no more bugs, as far as pesky four legged critters we heard Blood Meal will work haven't tried it yet. I'm not sure about the 2 legged critters haven't found any thing legal for them yet.

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

My wife uses peppermint leaves to deter mice; seems to work okay.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Yes - that has been engineered to be better This is one product on the market that kills insects with synthetics mixed with peppermint botanical, I had a gal last month that wanted to treat her car herself with this stuff because her car was infested with bed bugs... She was going to pour the $34 concentrate into the car to kill them. I already know less than once ounce would do that and a tear drop in the car carpet takes 4 weeks to dissappate - talk about minty fresh.... You can't drive with this stuff if spilled.

With the Essentria™ line of products from Envincio, pest control operators can take advantage of synthetic performance with the safety benefits of an organic.

http://www.envincio.com/essentria/

That’s because Essentria products use botanical compounds that plants generate as part of their natural defense against insect attacks. These compounds work by blocking octopamine in the target insect’s nervous system.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

You do their ad copy don't you?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

If you're still looking WOO - there are a bunch of pest control forums out there. I know, I know - what is this blasphemous talk of other forums. I haven't looked at them too closely, but it may interest you.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

just looking for a decent one....

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

trapperman.com adc forum,,national wildlife control operators

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    If you're still looking WOO - there are a bunch of pest control forums out there. I know, I know - what is this blasphemous talk of other forums. I haven't looked at them too closely, but it may interest you.
    Yes, I also recommend to go and read more information about pest control on the relevant forums. It will help you for sure.

I didn't realize that India had such a big pest problem. Well, now there is one less.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel