Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings and Salutations :)

Blog Entries

The wolverine is, like most mustelids, remarkably strong for its size. It has been known to kill prey as large as moose, although most typically when these are weakened by winter or caught in snowbanks. Wolverines inhabiting the Old World (specifically, Fennoscandia) are more active hunters than their North American cousins. This may be because competing predator populations are not as dense, making it more practical for the wolverine to hunt for itself than to wait for another animal to make a kill and then try to snatch it.
    Armed with powerful jaws, long razor sharp claws, and a thick hide, wolverines may defend kills against larger or more numerous predators. There is at least three published accounts and one of a 27-pound wolverine who stole a kill from a much larger predator namely, a black bear (adult males weigh 400 to 500 pounds). Unfortunately for the bear, the wolverine won what was ultimately a fatal contest, slashing the eyes and throat of the bear.
    Mating season is in the summer, but the actual implantation of the embryo (blastocyst) in the uterus is stayed until early winter, delaying the development of the fetus. Females will often not produce young if food is scarce. The young (typically three or four) are born in the spring. Kits develop rapidly, reaching adult size within the first year of a lifespan that may reach anywhere from five to (in exceptional individuals) thirteen years.
    Adult wolverines have no natural predators, save man, though they do come into conflict with (and may be killed by) other large predators over territory and food. Juveniles are, unsurprisingly, more vulnerable and infants (kits) have been known on occasion to be taken by predatory birds, such as eagles.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Blog Entries

Anyway I wanna hear about this cold weather and a hard butt
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    Anyway I wanna hear about this cold weather and a hard butt
    Bad Beo,bad,bad,Beo!!!!!!!!LMAO!

OK, OK. It's supposed to get into the low 30's tonight. (hey - cold for florida) As far as the hard butt goes - well - uh - oh never mind.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Really is it nice and round, sagging, or my personal favorite, it should look like an upside down heart that is firm... mmm mmm good and mouth watering.

ok Beo,I dont even wanna know LMAO!

Blog Entries

Come on Nell, you know if a guy has a pancake butt, no butt, or just right for you, I know you do, you look

Nope,the butt aint what I am looking at!!!!!

Blog Entries

And if she has a nice firm but then my thermostat's being set to 20 degrees and Prrrfukt hope I didn't cross a line here, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry.

*sits back and enjoys the show*Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

(and no it would take alot more to offend me im quite easy going )

That is one bad puddy tat.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Oh well glad I didn't offend, and in that case answer post no. 45 pleeeeeeeeeeease

Blog Entries

Dude your a kitty guy, sitting at home with your 20 kitty's, go figure

(head slap) Doh!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I think Rick has a flat spot on his head by now.

Blog Entries

from snuggling with all those kitty's and the fat yellow one laying on his head as he watches the Rosanne Bar show eating twinkies House smells like cat litter and stale cheese... lol...

Default what wolverines are really good for

Parka hood linings, trim on mitts and mukluks, frost free fur!
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    Oh well glad I didn't offend, and in that case answer post no. 45 pleeeeeeeeeeease
    what am i suppose to answer there is no question!!

Blog Entries

Sure there is:
    1. nice and round,
    2. sagging,
    3. or my personal favorite, it should look like an upside down heart that is firm but good for squeezing

Well I have a question, did you bring your own icons? Where'd you get that cool little guy in post #50?
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"