Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scheduled Forums

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Please give it some more thought

Good evening gentlemen, I see that my thread made for good conversation but after 61 posts only four had anything to do with the original question. I'm not saying this is bad but we now have some kind of idea where this suggestion stands. I suggested it as I enjoy discussing survival and wilderness skills with you. I'm not much for banter but I believe things should be light hearted and fun. Getting to know people is part of a good forum as well.

I was thinking along the lines of a thirty minute schedule forum, input from everyone on the subject, covering a more in depth and advanced look at the subject. Please continue to think it over, I believe many of you would come to enjoy it. Thanks PHIL
    Last edited by pgvoutdoors; 02-12-2008 at 01:46 AM.
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com

Sorry for hijacking your thread pgv,(not really),I do like the idea myself.

Yeah, me too.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Default Hey Phil

Let's just do it, so I'm gonna dump it back in your lap cuz it's your suggestion, pick a subject and a time and place, alert everyone and those who want to or can should go to that thread and stick to that subject. I'm there if I can be, but occassionally around here they actually expect me to do my job. (Rotten bas**rds )
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation I will organize the topic for the first scheduled forum

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Let's just do it, so I'm gonna dump it back in your lap cuz it's your suggestion, pick a subject and a time and place, alert everyone and those who want to or can should go to that thread and stick to that subject. I'm there if I can be, but occassionally around here they actually expect me to do my job. (Rotten bas**rds )
    Sounds good, I would be glad to host the first one. It will have to be next week , I'll pick a subject, date, and time, I'm leaving to the Adirondacks Thursday morning and will be gone through the weekend. Thank you for your support, I'll post the pertinent information today.
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com

Have fun in the mountains, partner. I'm going to be just a wee bit jealous sitting at this desk. I need to get those kids out on snowshoes again, that'll brighten me up!
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"