+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats going on here?????

Unregistered

Default whats going on here?????

I've been a member for a quite a while. But suddenly I can't log in, try to "reset" my password and get a message my account/ username/e-mail doesn't exist. Have I been banned for some reason and not notified?? If I have been I apologize for what ever I did to be banned, and will accept the admins decision. However I would like to know what caused it. I've enjoyed posting here and learning from others posts. Again my apologies to anyone I may have offended or .................? Thank you
    oldsoldier

Don, Rest assured that you have not been banned. I looked at your account and could not see what was causing the problem. If it's a password issue - Rick can help you with that (need admin access). Did you check things like your caps lock key and spelling?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I see that you've posted since this thread was started. Glad you figured it out.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

It's not nice to pay with old guys minds.....Welcome back...... oldsoldier
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

We don't have a member by the name of UNREGISTERED. Okay, okay. I sent you an email Don. Your profile is fine but I did reset the password for you. The new password is in the email. All lower case on your login.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

+ Reply to Thread