Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest ebay score

Default Latest ebay score

I scored this almost new medium ranger ruck with frame straps and all in like new condition 14.89 plus shippingnewpak.jpg
    sh4d0wm4573ri7

Looks like a good one.

That looks like a good find.

Usually I find that ebay isn't really all that great a place to shop anymore. Too many people with "stores" wanting you to "buy it now" rather than auctioning items. And the "buy it now" prices generally aren't very good. A few years ago I was able to score quite a bit of stuff at awesome prices, but now...

Having said that, the occasional good deal (like the one you got) can sometimes still be found. I did recently manage to "win" an auction for a new in the box 7x28 binocular, still in its factory shrink-wrap and that retailed in the store for $175, and I only paid $28 for it.

Yeah, those are the binos that got lifted off that truck, right? (Muhahahaha).

Hey, Shadow, that is a good price for a medium Alice. May it serve you well.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Yeah, those are the binos that got lifted off that truck, right? (Muhahahaha).
    That's FELL off the truck! Fell off, not "lifted" off. Big difference there...

I completely understand. I had to stop and pick up a 19mm socket today that was in the road. People toss the darndest things out their window.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Bungee straps on the side of the road are always worth stopping for, who would allow themselves to lose such a valuable treasure.....
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky93 View Post
    Bungee straps on the side of the road are always worth stopping for, who would allow themselves to lose such a valuable treasure.....
    No kidding! It's amazing how many people leave their cars on the side of the road too. I tried to get a Chevy s-10 last night, but it wouldn't quite fit right in the trunk.

I am actually surprised at your answer, hmm I have done nothing but win auctions and find most are auctions not buy now's first auction I got a new in the plastic still 4 piece ecws sleeping bag system patrol bag, cold weather bag, gortex bivy, and compression sack, and he threw in 2 pair poly pro ecws long underwear all new never issued, 100.00 bucks plus shipping. Deal 2 auction- ecws gortex pants jacket desert camo 40.00 + shipping, Deal 3 auction forest camo anorak - 10.00 + shipping. Maybe I just been lucky I don't know. Auction 4 ranger medium ruk sak used but in excellent condition with frame straps and all 14.89 + shipping I been on a rolll here lol.
    i
    sh4d0wm4573ri7

Sounds like you've made some great buys.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Nice!

I also find ebay handy for buying small "lots" of goods. For instance, I just bought mini compasses, flashlights, whistles, mylar blankets, and pocket knives in quantities of 3-10, for dirt cheap. I'm making mini emergency kits for my family, as Christmas presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I completely understand. I had to stop and pick up a 19mm socket today that was in the road. People toss the darndest things out their window.
    How about those that only toss the right shoe.
    Surivial is just an unplanned adventure when you are prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    How about those that only toss the right shoe.
    I don't know about shoes but, I sure find a lot of left hand gloves lying on the roadside.

A long long time ago, I saw Carrot Top. He said that whenever he sees a random show on the side of the road, he'd throw one of these [pulls a fake severed foot from his bag] next to it.

On a gross aside, have you heard about those shoes (with feet included) that have been washing up on the shore in Washington and Vancouver for years now? Freaky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTOez8d_qsE

Here's one for you archer. And you think you're good. Pfffffffft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzUCM...feature=fvwrel

grrlscout - It turns out he was in a marathon but he couldn't finish. He was a foot short of the finish line. Hahahahaha! I slay myself!!!!!!

about 10 yrs ago i pulled up to a redlight and spotted a 1\2 drive ratchet on an old mans step bumper. i followed him for about 10 minutes and he pulled into home depot. he fell out of the truck laughing and waved me down. he said he jb welded it on his bumper the previous year and led many people on wild chases. he haw

Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    about 10 yrs ago i pulled up to a redlight and spotted a 1\2 drive ratchet on an old mans step bumper. i followed him for about 10 minutes and he pulled into home depot. he fell out of the truck laughing and waved me down. he said he jb welded it on his bumper the previous year and led many people on wild chases. he haw
    Just another mass murderer MO. Good thing you're here to talk about it.

Or another victim after having taken people on wild rides.