Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: should i remove the coat of my becker bk2?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Yeah...I agree this one was just nasty...
    And that's why he ain't worth a tic.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

I will say that our newest troll did cause me to go back and read the thread again. I had forgotten about Mace. Thanks for the afternoon chuckle.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I still think his brother took him out and left him there......LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

This is quite possibly the greatest deviation from the OP I've ever seen. Quite possibly the most entertaining to read as well...
    There ain't too many problems you can't fix with $500 or a 30-06.

Him-"Whats the best knife for survival?"
    Me-"the one that's in your pocket."
    Him-"I don't have one in my pocket."
    Me-"Exactly."

how did he know I got a SUV

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat! View Post
    Well, Duh....All outdoorsy people have a SUV's, 4X4's,...or both.... 4 wheelers, couple of boats and about 6 trailers....Just a good guess.

how did he know he's the goverment that's how.
    not that i would ever cast about conspiracies
    and such things. you all know me beter than that,
    coyotes listen to them, like children of the night what music they make.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat! View Post
    We all have an SUV. It is the hallmark of an American outdoorsman.

Ford sells an F150 every 30 seconds. GM sells a truck based vehicle every minute.

You want to throw a net that will accuse/insult as many Americans as possible of destroying the planet and being bad people, smack them with SUV ownership.

Everyone on my street owns one. Honest, 20+ houses and everyone has a truck or SUV, most of them 4wd. I own two!

The 'burbs are full of them. Every other house in America seems to have one parked in the drive.

Thing is, the rest of the world loves them too! Even the Brits love their Land Rovers and any of the Japanese based small SUVs. One of Top Gear's most famous tests was their attempt to destroy a 4wd Toyota truck.

Crash saying this guy was Dutch explains a lot. They are a strange breed.

And I can not for the life of me remember a single story or write up about adventures in the Dutch wilderness!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 02-27-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

and here is me with my very old crappy 1.6 hatch back hyuandai getz.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

In the past two years I've broken three fan belts. Two were due to the a/c compressor in two separate vehicles and the other was a tensioner. Then the alternator went out. The battery allowed me about thirty minutes of electric fuel pump operation. Had I needed the lights a lot less. AAA knows me. I waited 8 hours for a tow in Atlanta. So, I'm ready to walk or wait.

HI,

My name is Survival CVNT! I was hiking about 5 miles from Wall Mart somewhere in Kentucky with some friends in the Appaloosion mountains. I got off trail and sat down to admire my giant Peker BK 440C stainless knife, and rest a little from packing my 150 lb backpack, the regular military kind that not many people can manage.
    So when I began hiking again, I was lost! It was dark and I couldn't see the glow of the Wall Mart sign, so there was no way I was going to find my way out of this vast wilderness abiss, it was dark too!
    So I pouched a farmers chicken and cooked on the camp fire, and cooked the coating off of my huge Peker BK 440C stainless steel knife. I thought about going back to that farm and killing a sheep on the second night but I didn't think I could eat it all, and I found myself falling in love with the sheep, don't forget, SHEEP LIE!!
    Even though I found that farm, I was still lost because nobody was home, so I still felt hopelessly lost and just hiked back into the woods to survive off the land, and the vast contents of my 150 pound backpack!
    But it was fun hanging out with the sheep for a while! Sometimes I hear cars and trucks on a road, but in the Apaloosions sounds skip around and I was afraid I would get more lost if I looked for the highway, so I just stayed at my camp.
    I knew my friends were looking for me, but never saw or heard them, maybe they were lost too! Or they may have found Wall Mart and are chasing fat ladies around the aisles.
    Oh did I tell you that I have been practicing survival skills for 30 years? I like being out in the woods much better than Moms basement, so I might just stay here in the Apaloosion woods and survive forever, Oh I have a hammock too and a 12 foot tent in my backpack, so I can just be here forever. I have already been here 45 days, that's how good my skills are!!
    It wont be long till I can find Wall Mart and then Ill be all set. Nobody will ever see me again..............well I might invite Mom, I will miss her after a while! Maybe she will bring my Grinch Jammies when she comes to visit!
    I'm going to steal a sheep from that farmer, it's lonely out here! Okay that's it, Survival CVNT signing off, next report soon, hope you can wait, be patient, I won't forget!
    Oh darnit, my blade is all gummed up with pine resin, Ill just burn it off! Don't worry, my Peker BK has a temper that cannot be damaged by extreme heat! Oh, do you think somebody might steal my SUV? It's parked at Wall Mart so maybe it will be safe!
    Last edited by Wildthang; 02-28-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    Sir Knife Collectin, Rocket Ridin, Girl Crazy Post
    Hoe of WSF

Bravo, bravo......Tell us more...
    BYW.... I hate a bigazz knife with a bad temper as well.......