Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: should i remove the coat of my becker bk2?

I'm just jumping in because I want to be in the movie.
    At no time did his mom ever ask,"have you talked to your brother lately?". To which he would say, "No. We left him in the woods alone a month ago with 2 weeks of food. But it's OK. He has a killer knife."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This could easily be filmed in the style of The Ten Commandments. Mace could be Charlton Heston leading himself out of the wilderness. We're going to have to write in Yvonne DeCarlo, Ann Baxter and Debra Paget but that shouldn't be a problem. We can make stuff up, which will fit right in with his story line. Maybe change the woods to a deserted island. Yeah, he could be lost on a deserted island with three women. We'll throw in a couple of guys as well. Uh oh. We suddenly went from The Ten Commandments to Gilligan's Island.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    I went to bed promising myself I would have some computer discipline today and not get tangled up in the story of Blade II, so I stayed off the computer until just now.
    So you think Blade II, or Blade Too, or Blade to, or Blade as well?

I'm voting for Blade as well.........
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Aww. He got banned. Now I'll never be in the movie.

I wonder if the group all chipped in and bought a huge insurance policy on him, then invited him camping..

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

We should keep this thread as a sticky so we can refer new members to it when we get the bleeding heart "why are you so mean?"posts when we fry trolls and spammers within minutes of their appearance.

We are "so mean" because we get these "rulers of the internet" on a regular basis.

Again a big "thank you" to the admin staff. We appreciate your work.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Congrats to everyone on keeping it polite, if funny.

I miss all the best parties.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

We saved you some pizza.

Ah, yes.....Warm, stale beer, cold pizza...Hummmm...Breakfast of Champions ........

Quote Originally Posted by jdbushcraft View Post
    I'm just jumping in because I want to be in the movie.
    At no time did his mom ever ask,"have you talked to your brother lately?". To which he would say, "No. We left him in the woods alone a month ago with 2 weeks of food. But it's OK. He has a killer knife."

You all are a bunch of cvnts behaving like you do.
    No?
    I just read this thread.
    And this is how you treat people who have a story that doesn't sound 'right' to you all?
    You are behaving like a group a of hyena's licking their lips in search for blood.
    Making fun even after he has a ban.
    Who wants to hang around such a forum..

And you all have thousands of posts on this forum.
    What kind of true survivalist, bushman lives on a forum ?
    Bunch of hypocrites.
    You all probably drive your big warm SUV to your 'spot' where you can play bushcraft.

You all are a typical case of , the pot calling the kettle black.
    Now go on and play with your little bushcraft knives and go make a wooden bowl .

Jesus H. Hitler.

What a load of crap.

Now you can ban me, for I have no plans to stick around here.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Bunch of CVNTS; 02-26-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome.....From Wisconsin....
    There is an intro section to say Hello at:
    http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-Introductions

So, what's your point?

I ain't even wasting a single tic on that troll.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

And you will be coming back to see what anyone posts about you. All trolls do that.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Kinda like driving to the next town over....picking a house at random...walking up to the door..... who ever answers the door call them names and smack them.....then sit back a see what happens......

To Mr. BoC..... I doubt you will be banned ....at least right away.....haven't had a good fruitcake to toss lately.

Again, What was your point?

So PL, not worth a Tic Toc?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of CVNTS View Post

Now you can ban me, for I have no plans to stick around here.

Cheers.
    And you should not stay around here, this place would not suit you.

Especially someone that uses a name that is only the change of one letter to get through the obscenity filter.

We learned long ago that if we let morons run our forum we would have a pile of useless, and often dangerous material to present to the public.

And to some degree we have learned to ignore the taunts of fools.

Other fools we use to entertain ourselves for a short period of time. We deserve a little fun now and then after a lifetime of suffering fools.

Most of us here have other things going on in our lives besides woodcrafting. Things like jobs, family, second jobs, continued education, and we are lucky to get to the woods one weekend a month, but we can accumulate a lot of knowledge during that time. It also means that since we spend time in civilization we have a few moments each day to look at the computer and give and take knowledge. You saw the post counts but you ignored the Reputation counts given for usable information. There is a lot of that handed around between members too.

Oh yea, I loved that line about driving our SUV to the spot where we do our bushcrafting!

Yep, we have jobs and own cars. Some of our bushcrafting trips take hours of driving, some more hours of driving a quadrunner/snow machine, then more of hiking or snowshoeing.

How do you get to the woods, the subway?

You just need to be careful and not stay in the woods too long. Your Mom with throw out all your stuff and remodel the basement!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 02-26-2017 at 02:39 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Bounced out of here before?......Seems like it....
    Now to sneak up on the world by burying a first insulting classless post on page 5 of a 6 years old thread....is just plain cowardly.......

Have a nice day.

His troll azz all the way from the Netherlands isn't even worth picking on. No sport in it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pete lynch View Post
    And you will be coming back to see what anyone posts about you. All trolls do that.
    This is so true, albeit from their parents basement.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yeah...I agree this one was just nasty...

Not even sure what this thread has become, but anyway for what it's worth I own a bk2 and for what I can say it's an awesome knife, 1095c steel easy to sharpen, does not hold an edge extremely long (but that is the nature of 1095 you loose some edge retention for easy sharpening) it's sizeable enough for me for a wide range of survival tasks to bushcraft.. The coating over it is to help defend against rust, which I can account for I have used this knife well over a year and taken it out in numerous conditions and places from the coast to the highveld bush of southern Africa. In the costal regions the exposed edge of the knife was showing signs of rust after 3 days ( so likely not the knife you want in a very wet environment unless you can maintain it daily) In the highveld dry conditions it's perfectly fine.. and I have taken saplings down quiet easily the width of approximately 8 inch with out much issue, batons like a beast... I have used this knife in my 72 hour alone in wild challenge as one of my only 3 items allowed, also used it in my ocean extreme adventure and as well as in my 48 hour solo. It's my go to knife when it's my only cutting tool option. What's more I don't make any unsubstantiated claims I have video evidence for all I speak of. More over I am not just some dude that drives around an suv etc.. I live in southern Africa I work a full time job and get out as often as I can to practice my survival skills and bushcraft skills using my own money driving my small 1.6 hyuandi getz to places that even some 4x4 owners may cringe. I do this cause I have a passion for being outdoors and seek to eventually start my own survival skills school. Cheers

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonyraison; 02-26-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05