Thread: I need video Ideas!

Default I need video Ideas!

I make videos about survival and just outdoor activities in general, and upload them to YouTube. I like to do video topics that there aren't a whole lot of on YouTube, but I am running out of ideas!! Any suggestions or any topics you would like to see?
    Here is my channel if you would like to see what I have already done. http://www.youtube.com/user/Survivin...ature=mhee#p/u

I can't do YouTube from this computer but something that's interested me is:

How to make and the many uses of Potassium Nitrate (aka Saltpeter)

Quote Originally Posted by BScout View Post
    I can't do YouTube from this computer but something that's interested me is:

How to make and the many uses of Potassium Nitrate (aka Saltpeter)
    I only new one use for saltpeter, so I googled it and found it can be used as a buffing compound to inhibit rust, salt cure meat, plant fertilizer, to accelerate the decomposition of tree stumps and so on. Pretty useful stuff!
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.