Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You ARE a TERRORIST.......Quite Likely

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default You ARE a TERRORIST.......Quite Likely

my favorite
    Demonstrate interest in uses that do not seem consistent with the intended use of the item being purchased
    just who makes the determination of this little ditty?

Someone who has guns, someone who has ammunition that is weatherproofed, someone who has more than seven days of food in their house (7 days of food in the house is a terrorist , this kinda narrows it down to school teachers and homemakers as well) can be considered a potential terrorist.

Make bulk purchases of items to include:
    -Weatherproofed ammunition or match containers
    -Meals Ready to Eat
    -Night Vision Devices; night flashlights; gas masks
    -High capacity magazines
    -Bi-pods or tri-pods for rifles

I would add ,Former Military (U.S.Marines) , ex Law Enforcement , my god I think im on the list!!!!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Wow, almost everyone I know has a weeks worth a food, at least one gun and a little cache of ammo. None of them would ever harm a hair on a person unless they had no choice.

On a side note, at least religion wasn't mentioned in there!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post

I would add ,Former Military (U.S.Marines) , ex Law Enforcement , my god I think im on the list!!!!
    If this stupid bill passes and gets signed, you will not see me on any forums, or reading blogs. There will be a time to be "Casper".

Let us not forget that HomeLand Security has already deemed veterans to be classed as potential terrorists and should be on a watch list!
    I know what hunts you.

I haven't a clue what Senator Rand is referencing in that short clip. You can make any assumptions you care to. Nor do I know what transpired in the bill after he made his speech. This is another one of those things that one person writes it and all believe it. If you are truly bothered by it then go to the bill and find the language that spells it out. I'll make it simple, here is a link to the bill.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c112KkzKBp::
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I am safe, I already have my aluminum foil hat.
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

I remember a while back, when the tea party movement was in the spotlight of the media. There was some kind of watch list that basically described me to a tee. The ones I can remember that it included were: the home schooled, veterans, family members of veterans, NRA members, and so on. Maybe it is a sign that the government still has some fear of the people like they should.
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

I thought "Terorists" hijacked planes and kidnaped people and did suicide attacks... First they tell us to take responibillity for our selves after Katrina because it could take days or weeks to save the masses, then we're all Terrorists" for doing it?..
    I never put much stock in this conspiracy bunk, FEMA prison camps and such, but now they are defining almost everyone as a "Terorist"?..
    Who the hell is left?..

If this doesn't show just how paranoid and controlling people in our goverment are getting, I dont know what would.
    Last edited by socom2173; 12-05-2011 at 02:56 PM.

I guess if that new bill they passed the other day only covers terrorists, it all depends on how they define the term "terrorist"....
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Here is a common definition of terrorism. The usage of the term in the article shows an suspicious amount of ignorance on the part of the people involved and is only used for sensationalism and to generate a knee jerk reaction. I would counsel that one must be sure of the bait before you swallow it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism

ter·ror·ism   /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
    noun
    1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Here is the legal definition of terrorism from Cornell University:

As used in this chapter—
    (1) the term “international terrorism” means activities that—
    (A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended—
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;
    (2) the term “national of the United States” has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
    (3) the term “person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;
    (4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—
    (A) declared war;
    (B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or
    (C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and
    (5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
    (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended—
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Here is the source: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/2331.html
    Thomas Paine

"(B) appear to be intended—
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;"

Okay this makes me ask who decides what "appears" to be what? And maybe I am thinking about this to much, but would when a politician says "we must pass this bill or the economy will collapse", could that not be viewed as terrorism based on this definition?
    Thomas Paine

It has nothing to do with a definition. It has to do with what is ACTUALLY in the bill. Until someone finds the actual language ya'll are just shooting at purple elephant farts. In reality it probably goes something like.

"George, what's this crap you wrote in the bill about terrorists with no fingers?"
    "That's not what it means."
    "Well, that's what it says. I'm not voting for it with that in there."
    "Fine. How do you want to word it."

And the bill gets modified. You can bet it will be signed this week. It's the appropriations bill for the military. It will be signed.

The link goes to shtfplan.com who says they pulled it from StanDeyo who linked it from The Daily Caller that was written by a blogger from the Paulitical Ticker. It's on the internet so it must be true.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Little do you know Rick, this is what purple elephant farts look like....

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Thomas Paine

And that from a Purdue student. (shaking head and walking away)

I could CAD a 3D model if you like....
    Thomas Paine

Of course you could. You're a Purdue student.

You're just a gatekeeper Rick! The "MAN" inserts agents like you to keep tabs on us and divert us when we get close to the truth... Man.;p
    "The sky's blue, water's wet, and sh&t happens." Bruce Willis The Last Boy Scout

"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes. If you F*#& with me. I'll kill you all."
    USMC Gen. James Mattis to Iraqi tribal leaders

I believe the government is so wrapped up in BS, they don't realize they are turds and not fertlizer. The government should fear the people, and I hope to God they do. I don't think that every person in government has the fear, and that is when you get into outrageous scandels that do surface eventually. This fear isn't a threat of violence, however, but a threat of loss of power. How things should work is the government does their job, media reports what they did and what the outcome is, and people respond by contacting their elected and at the ballot box.

Any government official who really thinks Billy Bob is going to pull up in front of a government building in a loud F-150 that has "Semper Fi" on the tailgate and pull out the trusty 12 ga, march up the steps and take care of business is too stupid to be in office. I say respond at the ballot box, write the official, and tell everyone you know about the stupidity in power.