Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alaska Oreal Part II

Here's my two bits. When it starts one of us has to pull the reins back. It happened to me right after I came on and one of you sent me a note and put the thing to bed in a hurry. I admired your insight and appreciated your intervention. It stopped before it began.

Instead of egging it on last night, I should have stepped in and said enough and asked for it to go no further. SAM called in "childish" I think and he was right whatever he called it.

Going forward we just need to suck it up and go on. It happened again today but it was ignored so it went no further than one post. But it could have gone further. Bottom line, we intervene, ask for it to stop. We're adults, we should be able to do that.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Sarge, don't know if it's anger or maturity issues. Probably a bit of both. I,m not talking about age either. I know that there are some younger members of the forum that probably have a higher level of maturity than me (O.K. it may not be that big of an accomplishment). Maybe just ignoring that kind of stuff is best.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Well if ignorance is bliss I am the happiest ole man in the hills. I guess I missed a wild tale about the far North, or maybe I didn't and forgot. Now I am so confused and not happy anymore so I might as well go back to bed. Nite

Quote Originally Posted by Ole WV Coot View Post
    Well if ignorance is bliss I am the happiest ole man in the hills. I guess I missed a wild tale about the far North, or maybe I didn't and forgot. Now I am so confused and not happy anymore so I might as well go back to bed. Nite
    Lol, Good night Ole wv coot
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Soooo....where is oreoboy? Back in the Bat Cave planning my untimely demise? Loading the Batwing up with Batbombs? Got the sniffles and went back to the hospital?....Trying his new InvinsiBat suit on to defend himself? Hmmmm??? anyone??? BatSPlat don't wanna talk to Trax? Awww....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Banned
    Blog Entries

O.K. I'll tell you a Alaska survival story about the time we near died 16 times in three days time on a Alaska Dall Sheep Hunt in 1980 on the Robinson Glacier. Is there a way to work on a story and save it part finished, and come back later the next day and work on it??

You can write it and save it in a word processor like Word. Then just copy and paste the whole thing to the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Voyageur enseignant

Just my .02c worth ... Every member of our US Armed Services deserves our gratitude, regardless of when, where or how they served (or are serving). They all do a great job, and I don't care what branch they serve in. Thanks one and all! NorthWind

P.S That certainly includes the Coast Guard and Civil Air Patrol.

here kitty kitty kitty