Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 Dual Survival?

Default Season 3 Dual Survival?

Anybody know if Cody and Dave are filming?

The first two seasons started in June, so they may not have begun filming yet, even if they are doing a third season. That's one show I have enjoyed watching.
    Not all who wander are lost - Tolkien

I have heard through the grapevine from one of Cody's friends, that Cody is trying to get out of it. He thinks he might have to do a season 3 with Dave unless the sponsers will let someone else take his place. He is not happy working with Dave... Just what I have heard, from someone I'd trust.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

We liked it. I hope it continues even if not with current cast
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

Quote Originally Posted by RangerXanatos View Post
    I have heard through the grapevine from one of Cody's friends, that Cody is trying to get out of it. He thinks he might have to do a season 3 with Dave unless the sponsers will let someone else take his place. He is not happy working with Dave... Just what I have heard, from someone I'd trust.
    There seemed to be some stress between them in the Maine episode where Cody kept banging on the vehicle making noise.
    I enjoy the show not only for the survival tips,but the humor as well.

I really didn't like the cut and cauterize show Dave did. I think that's about the dumbest thing I've seen anyone do on any show. That actually surpassed squeezing water out of poo. Now, if he had squeezed water out of poo on a fresh cut THEN cauterized it ... well, okay.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

what! who dont love a nice poo-shake? Personally I like bison flavored:*)
    "The sky's blue, water's wet, and sh&t happens." Bruce Willis The Last Boy Scout

"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes. If you F*#& with me. I'll kill you all."
    USMC Gen. James Mattis to Iraqi tribal leaders

You say I gotta squeese poo for water.....?
    Yeah, or your gonna die.....
    AMF, been a slice.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Perhaps they could hook Bear up with Dave and have Cody pick up the pieces when Dave gets finished with him. Now THAT I'd pay to watch. If Dave could cauterize Bear's lips...........
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I'd love to see Cody and Dave get in a brawl.lol
    Cody looks ripped,but Dave has to know some military moves.

Dave could out run him. Cody doesn't wear shoes so fleein' or chasin' he'll be at a disadvantage.

Blog Entries

Cool +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Perhaps they could hook Bear up with Dave and have Cody pick up the pieces when Dave gets finished with him. Now THAT I'd pay to watch. If Dave could cauterize Bear's lips...........
    Yep, thinkin' the same thing. Those two guys are both wild enough that the show would be interesting. Give Cody his own show!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Cody is more adaptable , given his roots in the desert , he see's better advantages in the elements of which he doesnt reside and finds living off the land as a real life choice , Dave doesnt he sees his cell phone and tvs
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

These two's survival antics should be watched for amusement value. Cody insists on going barefoot into any situation at times adding to the burden. And that cauterizing episode WTH?..Pure BS. That confirmed it for me, this guy REALY DOES think he's RAMBO.
    Last edited by socom2173; 11-18-2011 at 12:18 PM.

I luv watching that show. But it reminds me of that movie Dumb and Dumber. One of them walks around barefoot with a knife hanging around his neck, and the other cuts and sets himself on fire. Now thats what i call great TV.
    Last edited by peter; 11-18-2011 at 09:59 PM.

And that's just the commercials!!!

You know in one episode Bear gave himself an enema on a raft in the ocean. It would have been just my luck for a baby Portuguese Man of War or a baby electric eel to have gotten in the jar. I've been stung in a lot of places but I can honestly say, with no reservations whatsoever, I've never been stung there. About the only thing Bear could do to top that would be take out his own appendix using a sharpened clam shell and a Surgeonfish. (Get it? surgery? Surgeonfish? Man! I slay myself)

lmao Rick! Now that would have been something , or maybe he couldve cleansed the water and Dave could've told us how having it up inside Bear is a potable water solution , all we have to do cauterize it to keep the water in and then cut it open when we're thirsty , all the while Codys going "you guys are sick " im gonna jump into the ocean and walk over the treacherous reef barefooted and go find some water on the island over there, beside Les is over there filming how he has subsided on half eaten coconuts by the prurple braided bublebee , very ferocious bees!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

The only problem with those survival shows, is that the general public think we free climb down waterfalls, eat all sorts of sh*t, stick a hose up our arse to have a drink, go into the bush with 1 match, run around bare foot, and set ourselfs on fire. In other words they are making us look like complete idiot's. In Australia we had a show called Bush Tucker Man it was a great show about survival with out all the stupid sh*t, Ray Mears {i think that is his name} makes a good show as well. It is just a shame that the nut jobs are the ones that end up in the public eye more often than not.

Dave is active in twitter. Most recent stuff is about his new YouTube channel. Nothing on dual.