Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking dead Observations , Please comment

All they really need to do is nail one foot to the ground. The Zombies would walk in circles and never be a threat. Problem solved. True survivors can think outside the box.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

@curt , ever notice how they got vehicles on Gilligans island , but could never build a boat that floated! Aside from that ,last nights episode caught my interest again , the beginning kinda showed what happened , didnt explain how the zombies became but it did show the beginning with the military bombing (Atlanta, then again those could've of just been the regular police choppers flying around ), and the ending left alot of suspense as to what lies ahead!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

I think the best line I've heard so far was when Maggie shot Daryl. She and Dale were sitting and talking and she said, "I shot Daryl", to which Dale replied,

"Don't be too hard on yourself. We've all wanted to shoot Daryl."
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

that line made me laugh; even being pretty sure that punch line was coming.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
    @curt , ever notice how they got vehicles on Gilligans island , but could never build a boat that floated! Aside from that ,last nights episode caught my interest again , the beginning kinda showed what happened , didnt explain how the zombies became but it did show the beginning with the military bombing (Atlanta, then again those could've of just been the regular police choppers flying around ), and the ending left alot of suspense as to what lies ahead!
    they were a pretty helpless bunch for as resourceful as they were.

Ok, I have a question. I've been watching and the last few episodes on the farm with the walkers in the barn. Well, hershal(sic) calls them people. Great, they are either dead or alive, and dead is easy. Alive is the difficult thing. So...

If it was discovered that the walkers were sick, a virus, would you want to help them? And I'm talking months after the infestation started so you know they've been rotting and gnawing on other people. Would you try to wrangle them up and cure them?

I don't think I could. How would they feel, skin falling off and knowing they ate people. I'd say put them down and save the cure for any newly bit victims who haven't eaten other people yet.

Ok, and now that the most recent episode is over, that hershal guy is an @$$%*!(

Quote Originally Posted by JPGreco View Post
    Ok, I have a question. I've been watching and the last few episodes on the farm with the walkers in the barn. Well, hershal(sic) calls them people. Great, they are either dead or alive, and dead is easy. Alive is the difficult thing. So...

If it was discovered that the walkers were sick, a virus, would you want to help them? And I'm talking months after the infestation started so you know they've been rotting and gnawing on other people. Would you try to wrangle them up and cure them?

I don't think I could. How would they feel, skin falling off and knowing they ate people. I'd say put them down and save the cure for any newly bit victims who haven't eaten other people yet.
    Even if it was a virus and you cured them, they woud die again within seconds. You can't tell me that once they are cured taht they would live anyway when they are missing so much flesh and organs. Not too mention the infection immediately there from the rot.

I always wondered what one would look like after dumping a bucket of Hydrogen Peroxide on it. Oh the bubbles!

If they find a cure for the zombie virus I'm going to invest heavily in band-aid stocks.

and Pepto Bismal. Once they realize what they've been eating..........
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I find the walkers to be very much like the occupy movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I think the best line I've heard so far was when Maggie shot Daryl. She and Dale were sitting and talking and she said, "I shot Daryl", to which Dale replied,

"Don't be too hard on yourself. We've all wanted to shoot Daryl."
    Ahaha! Best line, gotta love Dale. Too bad for the girl, shes zombified.

@letslearntogether47 hahahahaha , I agree 100% and any infestation of vermin needs to be exterminated!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Now that Shane has shown his true colors will he banished from the tribe or is he destined to become the new leader? And what about Dale?! Will he poke Shane in the eye with a sharp stick or just accept his lot in life? And who found Sophia? Will Herschel still believe that a vaccine will bring those "people" back to life...even with their heads blown off? And how the heck is Morgan and Duane fairing back in Rick's hometown? And where, oh where, is Merle? This is turning into such a.....

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
    @letslearntogether47 hahahahaha , I agree 100% and any infestation of vermin needs to be exterminated!
    Really? People need to be killed for standing up for something they believe in? Huh.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Only if you stand up high enough to clear whatever you're hiding behind.

I think that Carol and Daryl will pair up now that Sophia is dead.It's quite obvious that she like him.

Can you pickle a zombie after you kill it? Daryl is pretty handy with wilderness stuff. Maybe he'll just pickle Sophia and set her in the back of the RV. That will probably win points with Carol. He could attach some strings and make her a marionette. He could make her a puppet but that would be really gross.

I hoped that they would find Sophia alive.After all Daryl went through some serious chit looking for her.

I still ain't seen this show, I don't have tv control here. My wife don't like zombies she likes vampires. I control the remote on Sunday afternoons during football season, that's all
    "I'd rather be rich than stupid. Unfortunately, I didn't get to pick first." - hossthehermit