Thread: Did I do a good deal

Default Did I do a good deal

I just scored the 4 piece ecws sleeping system which includes both sleeping bags, bivy and compression sack new tags still on for 102.00 is that a pretty good deal? I also scored matching gortex jacket and pants with the tags still on new in package along with matching poly pro top n bottom for 40,00 do you all think I got a good deal or did I get taken? Just curious as I know very little about them.pants jacket.jpgsleep system.jpg
    sh4d0wm4573ri7

Just off hand I would say yes......Congrats.
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZWB144-1.html

I didn't check Sportsman's Guide, but from what I can remember the 4 piece systems are about $230/ or there abouts.

Paid $40 bucks each for the Gortex coat and pants........

If I looking for something specific I generally do a search to get an idea of pricing, but like to look local, I just like to see what I'm buying.....and a lot of on-line orders the shipping is kinda pricey.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

40.00 for the jacket pants and polypro all together they were 40.00. I
    been eyeballing that 80 dollar wood stove at the Sportsman's guide to I think that will be my next purchase.
    Last edited by sh4d0wm4573ri7; 11-04-2011 at 06:21 AM.
    sh4d0wm4573ri7

I've looked at them a lot and I've never seen the bags that cheap. I've never owned one but everyone says they are great if not heavy. I would definitely pay $40 for the coat and pants!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

cool beans ya its like ten pounds but is for car camping so weight is not an issue and its sposed to be good to like-50 for least 4 hours with the polypro we shall see. And by the way it was ebay auctions where I got that stuff so cheap.
    Last edited by sh4d0wm4573ri7; 11-04-2011 at 08:06 AM.
    sh4d0wm4573ri7