Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheeseburger in a Can

Default Cheeseburger in a Can

And what would wilderness survival be without Cheeseburger in a can, powdered wine or food for the blood? Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

http://www.gizmag.com/the-canned-che...lderness/8713/
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

hqahahahah.. thats asome...
    If you see a man covered in tattoos in the mountains with old gear duct taped together, and he looks like he has not seen a city in many years...... well your wrong, thats just me pulling a weekend trip.

Banned
    Blog Entries

RICK, I have been looking for a long time for Freeze Dried Water. It would make those Freeze Dried Foods easier to prepare. It would be helpful if it came in flavors. Any flavor other than "Yellow" would work. I say this because I have mountains of "Yellow flavored" around the cabin this time of year. Good Doggie.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

I had a recipe for ice, but lost it. The only problem I can see is you are gonna need water to re-constitute your freeze dried water and that can be a vicious circle. I will ponder this problem but I believe you will have to settle for yellow re-constituted freeze dried water. I could send you a piece of Ohio River fog, but can't afford the shipping.

You guys! And you profess to be outdoorsmen. Dehydrated water. I mean, how obvious was that? Use the dehydrated water to reconstitute the freeze dried water using a 2 to 1 ratio. It can be used warm or cold so it works well in just about any environment.

By the way, I smoked some water last year and it's still good.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Mmmmm Cheeseburger
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

I'm waiting for the campy meal. I succumb easily to advertising copy and cheap trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I'm waiting for the campy meal. I succumb easily to advertising copy and cheap trinkets.
    Twinkies in a can
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

I don't have to worry about that. Artificial sweeteners and preservatives should give them a looooonng shelf life.

Twinkies will definitely out live MRE's or dehydrated food .... hey wait a minute. I see the Spanish rice and the scrambled eggs ... where are my Twinkies? Oh well - so much for that theory.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I keep wondering what that cheeseburger in a can thing is going to taste like....ewww....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Somebody try it!

Who's going to be the first to brave it and try it?
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com

Gee, PGV. So brave of you to volunteer. Let us know how it tastes and thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Oh Crud!

Boy, I should of seen that coming. I thought about it after I posted it. I hoped that someone had already ordered one.
    Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way applies here. I'll order one, but if you don't here from me after two weeks, divvy up my gear fairly.
    "Just Get Out!"

A famous saying comes to mind here. "Tell me and I'll listen, show me and I'll learn." Learn anything?

Blog Entries

Ya, but a cheeseburger in a can?
    "Just Get Out!"

Blog Entries
    "Just Get Out!"

Hi Pack, I got the Survival Tabs from Nitropac awhile back. I have been eating them every day and I gotta say I'm bored of the taste. But I have not been hungry, I tried full on use
    and mixed with regular food. I think they would be good to keep in an air craft or car survival gear set. Just my .02 on it. Pgvoutdoors, good luck with the hamburger. Stay near a leafy bush for a day or so to be safe.

Blog Entries

I'm still looking for a supplier, I mean I'm really looking, but no luck yet. If any of you come across one let me know. I'll order from the U.S. or abroad if I can find a site in English.
    "Just Get Out!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    Mmmmm Cheeseburger
    see...I was gonna nominate Tony, he seemed so ...enthusiastic. Good luck pgv. If things go, sayyyy...less than perfect, can I have that hat? I like the hat.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"