Thread: Chemical weapons in Libya confirmed

Default Chemical weapons in Libya confirmed

So came home and read this article. And it made me kinda think. So, if they have confirmed chemical weapons in libya. And theres tons of ammunition piles all over the place in libya seeing it on the news here and there. Whats stopping rebels from taking said chemical weapons and selling them on the black market. And having terrorism cells grabbing some up and attacking some places through out the world? How does one prepare for something like that?

here's the link to a lil story about it. Theres prolly other ones but this the only one i've read so far.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/nationa...e46583e50.html

I might be wrong but I doubt chemical weapons are real popular on the black market. You also have to have a delivery system. Countries that have the delivery system make their own chems so they wouldn't buy them. Terrorists don't have the delivery system even if they did buy them.

NATO is still on board and I'm sure they've secured the stockpiles. At the very least the birds overhead are keeping a keen watch on the areas I'm sure.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well thats a good relief then. Was only wondering how you would protect yourself from that. I guess duct tape with plastic wrap on windows from keeping bad smells out... and keeping some bad smells in LOL Like i prolly wouldn't be in an area where something like that would happen. But i guess its a option to have if your living in major cities to keep some plastic wrap around? And if you never have to use it for some kinda of emergency. You can always just wrap up your sandwhiches or your annoying roomate to the bed as a prank haha

Rick nailed it. Delivery systems can be had but it takes large amounts to do any significant damage since dispersal is so broad.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.