Thread: Track me if you can-Discovery channel

Default Track me if you can-Discovery channel

Caught the last 20 min. or this program last nite:
    Track Me if you can....... http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedule...4951.26231.0.0

Big brother is alive and well and spying on just about everything you do.

On tonite again........will try to stay up and catch the whole show.

This is for the more paronoid popuation, but good to know for everyone.
    Last edited by hunter63; 09-30-2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: splin'
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I caught some of that. It was interesting and enlightening on some things if true.

I saw that a while back, pretty interesting. (Said while wearing a tin foil hat, cause big brothers everywhere man. And they will get in your head man, mess with your thoughts and stuff)
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

LOL, I sure there are some that would freak...for the most part I thinking that there isn't much normal law abiding citizens have to worry about.....yet.
    But it was interesting...especially after watch "Person Of Interest" earlier......

I have heard about guys wanting their "On Star" disconnected...but then again they still do face book and just give away all sorts of information.

Watch out for the black helicopters, and con-trails as well....(taking off colander...holds up the tin foil, hat now)

Remember to wipe your doorknobs,fingerprints you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about the "Big Brother" thing. I've tracked that down and it's just a seven year old that was worried that his older brother was tracking everything he did.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I don't think these things are as bad as people think. I believe that some individuals are targeted to the extreme. I remember a few years ago, there was a little outrage because a mechanic found a device on the bottom of a car. The mechanic pulled it off and gave it to the car owner. The car owner went home, posted a pic on the internet asking if anyone knew what it was. A few days later, the FBI was harrassing him for the item back. He refused to give it back until he was given an explanation about it. Turned out, it was a tracking device. The reason for it was supposedly because he had the same name as a person on the FBI terrorist list.

I also remember there was some controversy over phone taps a few years after 9/11.

But, as the saying goes, when they come for the guns, be sure to give them the lead first!

Guess old George Orwell was ahead of his time. lol

Oldtrap
    Never claimed to be an expert. Just use or do what works for me.

On a serious note,Homeland Security shutdown SHTF411.com,never did go there,but they took it down?

Looks like it's up to me.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well, it looks like the listing on that site I posted was wrong....didin't see it last nite....Oh well gonna watch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Looks like it's up to me.
    Your right,I checked again weird,sorry for the misinformation!

Thanks,Bob

I'm Rick but it's okay. You're Bob. How did you confuse that?

Thanks Rick!

Thanks,Bob

The absurdity is that he did everything legally and so there is a trail a mile long behind him. He may not run into anyone he knows, but if someone really wants to find him, all you have to do is start with the changing of his name for which there will be legal documents then go from there.
    I know what hunts you.

Quote Originally Posted by bobzilla View Post
    Thanks Rick!

Thanks,Bob
    I'm sensing split personality disorder?

Quote Originally Posted by natertot View Post
    I'm sensing split personality disorder?
    "No he doesn't."
    "Yes he does."
    "No he doesn't."
    "Yes he does."
    "No he doesn't."
    "Yes he does."
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I watched that show the other nite and found it interesting. I also learned that if I found myself in the situation that I needed to go to such extremes I would probably just shoot myself in the head. I really don't see myself going to such extremes and stick with it for more than a week and probably slip up somewhere a time or two in that week.

Living semi primitive I think I would do alright or at least good enough, I grew up hunting, fishing and camping and have lived permenantly in a tent or camper for extended periods of time due to financial reasons so doing without is nothing new. BUT the things that guy does to avoid the tech. that is/maybe available would drive me insane pretty quick.

I have a neighbor that is very into black helicopters and the whole works....if he is paranoid enough to be doing all this disinformation and what not to hide, I can see why he's so damn wierd!!!!