Thread: Wild Food on Facebook

Default Wild Food on Facebook

There is a recently created group on Facebook called Wild Green Smoothies. The group is a place for people to share knowledge about wild plants, including wild greens, wild fruit and other wild edibles. It’s also a place to share healthy raw recipes using wild ingredients, especially (but not limited to) green smoothie recipes.

In case anyone is wondering, green smoothies are blended leafy greens with fruit. The taste of the fruit dominates the greens, so if made with the right ingredients, green smoothies are delicious and offer tremendous health benefits.

Whether or not you consume green smoothies, the Wild Green Smoothies group is a great place to share knowledge and healthy raw recipes as well as to connect with like-minded people.

Link: Has been removed.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 09-25-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Hey there AliceG. I found another fantastic place where people can share knowledge about wild plants, including wild greens, wild fruit and other wild edibles. I found it here http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...p-Wild-Edibles
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Crash, your link is more better!
    Yor are only a failure when you stop getting back up!
    I'm not a hoarder........ "I'M A COLLECTOR"

I thought so. The other one was a bit too spammy for my liking.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

This whole spamming crap is really begining to piss me off. Maybe we should spam the crap out of them!
    I know what hunts you.

Well, it wasn't their site so no rules were technically violated. I would hope that the OP would join in the conversations around here (yeah I know - eternal optimist). I'm personally not going to go check it out, but you've got to admit that we don't allow a lot of spammers to succeed on this forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

You know - the more I thought about it after your post Sarky, the more I agreed with you (not the spamming them part). I've removed the link. AliceG - if you want to participate in the forum please feel free. If you want to add your link as part of your signature (it'll show up in every post you make that way) please feel free.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel