Thread: "Do you feel lucky? Well do ya? ". Thanks Mr. Eastwood

Default "Do you feel lucky? Well do ya? ". Thanks Mr. Eastwood

Here's a sweepstakes from Cabelas. Good luck. http://www.Cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=107155080

Oh, that's just funny. Reeeaaaal funny. You have to have a receipt or packing slip to enter. No, Mr. Eastwood, I don't feel lucky. (pout)
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Oh, that's just funny. Reeeaaaal funny. You have to have a receipt or packing slip to enter. No, Mr. Eastwood, I don't feel lucky. (pout)
    Well, no you don't . In the rules page it will give you a code. "No purchase necessary".

After you put in your email you can go to the rules and part way down is the code. Like this: ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE USE THE FOLLOWING CODE AA254DD66791CC73F.

Man, they sure buried that info deep in the small print. Thanks!!!!!! I'm registered. I'll delete this thread now so no one else can register......ahahahahaha. Just kiddin' (where's the delete button...Hmmm).
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Pfah, I registered a while ago.
    Here I was keeping it to myself and all, and Rebel has to go and blab.
    Haven't won that hunting trip but the catalog mountain grows and grows and .....