Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Living with the Land - New Earth Mountain Village.

Cool Living with the Land - New Earth Mountain Village.

Hey,
    My name's Kayla, Im 20 & I've been living with the land for quite some time now both a lone & accompanied.
    There are no words that could begin to describe the deep inner Peace & endless experience of paradise when living freely on this planet.. It's Living the Indescribable Truth. There is no identity attached, you just are, & are free to just Be & evolve. - I'm interested in having people to share this amazing way of life with. & if you've done this than you know first hand this indescribable beauty I'm speaking of =] .
    I'm a conscious part of the New Age & will spend the rest of my time on this planet living in the "real world"/ "wilderness".

Here's the New Earth Mountain Village website.

We're still forming so if your interested, take a thorough look through the website to see if it resonates with you.

You can also check us out at **********************

Peace,
    - Kay.

͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

" In any case, the words in themselves are not important, they are not
    the Truth; they only point to it. "

"There Are No Limits, Only Beliefs."

"In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try & change the problematic model. You create a new model & make the old one obsolete."

"The greatest (r)evolution in our generation is that human beings,
    who by changing the inner attitudes of their minds,
    can change the outer aspects of their lives.

Be the change you wish to see in the world."

I removed the links to your web site. That's a violation of the rules. You can not post a link to any site that you have an interest in. You can place it in your signature if you wish. That cuts down on folks just logging on to spam the forum. Thanks for understanding.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Charlatans, a real AstralTraveler would have know that. She lost me at: "My name's Kayla, Im 20 & I've been living with the land for quite some time now". (Kool-Aid drinkers)
    Last edited by Sourdough; 09-14-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Yeah, sure. 5 will get you 10 that if she handed you the glass you'd be too busy looking at her to even care what was in it.

"MMMmm. Looker...I mean, this is good."
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Awesome, the vibrations resonate with me as well. I dig what your saying, I am picking up what your laying down...rock on!
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen

Proof that hippies still exist. Unfortunately.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

To be honest, this kinda makes me sad. What a waste. (jmo)

Dang I just got a call from ( E.T. ) and he said I have to call home. And to think I was just starting too like it here...!
    Last edited by Woodmaster750; 09-15-2011 at 01:31 AM.

"hare krisna, hare krisna " , and to make money we make beads and hedscarfs and sell them at all the major airports , and when we get back to the ranch Charlie tells us stories , oops different cult, my bad!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

I guess I would be kinda put off with the
    Quote>Hey,
    My name's Kayla, Im 20 & I've been living with the land for quite some time now both a lone & accompanied.>Quote
    Myself.....Kinda reminds me of those after midnite ads on the TV for calling singles, "Hey big boy give me a call only $20 bucks a minute" that are advertised by some 20 year old, .....or at least thats who's pictured.

Would you be more inclined to answer to something like this? "Hey, my name is Carla, I'm 42 & been living off the land since my last marriage went south, kids are out of here".........
    Just saying.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

She's all over the place with the same intro.
    The website is off, to put it kindly, and I can only imagine what this is all about.

"She's all over the place with the same intro.
    The website is off, to put it kindly, and I can only imagine what this is all about."
    It's about, eventually, money. These various network scams always end up in one way or another, taking money from the pockets of the gullible.

S.M.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790),U.S. statesman, scientist, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

You guys are cold, cold, cold. I mean, like, what's with the negative vibes? I'm, like, movin' with the groovin' if you dig what I'm tryin' to say. The earth and the sky and man are just one in the universe. Dang, now my head hurts. I'll be back.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post

Would you be more inclined to answer to something like this? "Hey, my name is Carla, I'm 42 & been living off the land since my last marriage went south, kids are out of here".........
    Just saying.......
    Are you kidding, I would be sending that lady a plane ticket with in the hour. (This does assume she can shoot straight).

Wow. What was that line in the movie 'I'll take what she's having'

I think we should make this thread a sticky and any time a newbie comes on wanting to move into the wild or some such thing- we direct him to this young lady!
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen

Sagitarius was has arrived, prepare to disembark man, get the incense burnin and the sitars out.........we gonna park in the city park man.

It's from cw mcalls song crispy critters.........always get a kick out of it Kinda fits

Hey,
    My name's Kayla, Im 20 & I've been living with wolves for quite some time now both a lone & accompanied by the pack.
    There are no words that could begin to describe the deep inner Peace & endless experience of paradise when living freely with this pack of wolves , we clean each other nightly after the meal.. It's Living the Indescribable Truth , meaning if you cant find food you starve. There is no identity attached,until you make your first kill ,then are at the bottom of the pack, . - I'm interested in having people to share this amazing way of life with, I also want to experience mushrooms , lsd and any other form of drug that ceases reality from the norm. & if you've done this than you know first hand this indescribable beauty I'm speaking of =] .
    I'm a conscious part of the New Age of moron trying to get the government to pay my way through life & will spend the rest of my time on this planet living in the "real world"/ "wilderness" (called government housing)!
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Are you kidding, I would be sending that lady a plane ticket with in the hour. (This does assume she can shoot straight).
    What, you can't teach her how to shoot straight?
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Personally, I think the zombies have hired an advertising agency. Instead of them coming after us they are now inviting us to come to them. We won't actually realize they are zombies of course until after you get inside and the gates get closed. Pretty savvy marketing if you think about it. Sort of like Dominos delivery without the tip.