Thread: Brother's Graduation

Default Brother's Graduation

Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. My brother graduated from high school and had events to attend in Iowa. Of course getting there required me to drive through the state of Indiana (barf! ) and Illinois (I won't go on my tyrant regarding the gun laws). All in all, it was a pretty good trip. Drove there throughout the night so the kiddos slept through it. It was good getting the kids around my side of the family again. Of course grandma spoiled them rotten! Everything went well for my brother. I worry about him entering the world and the mistakes he will make. Nothing I can do except guide him when he will allow and pray for him. His girlfriend is doing well, too. I just hope that he doesn't scre things up with her.

Anyways, glad to be back home and hope to catch up on things around here.
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

Glad you had a good trip and congrats to your brother.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome back Nater. My middle child graduates this week.

I'll be filling out my F.A.R.T. application any day now.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Congrats to your brother on this big milestone in his life. Let's face it, more and more kids are dropping out of school never to return.

Glad you and your family were able to attend this momentous occassion in his life and cheer him on.

You know, you could have driven east. If you went far enough you'd have ended up in Iowa. Try that next time.

Congrats on the graduation (you, too, Winter). Can't put an old man's head on a young man's shoulders. They gotta make their own mistakes. You just hope they aren't too serious and they learn by them.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.