Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Junior Member Vs. Senior Member

Banned
    Blog Entries

7mm-08 Very Good choice. With the new state of the art bullets and powder, available today, shooters can now get the same performance, or better with 08 class cartridges, as one used to need a standard (2.500 inch) length cartridge to get the job done. I would choose the 7mm-08 over the .243 but that I have 45 years of reloading data for the .243

I couldn't find anyone offering the heavier bullets for the 7-08, 165 and 175 grain are available to reloaders. I've never bothered with reloading but have considered it often, when I see the number of do-do's who are doing it I have to ask "how hard can it be? just be careful and follow instructions"
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Hey Im back!

Where did you go?
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Tony,you live in the land of make believe!
    Thats not true, the faries said its reall if you beleve in it
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    Your mamma still tucks you in at night,right???

Why am I fairly certain that you spend quite a bit of your time talking to the faeries?

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Your mamma still tucks you in at night,right???
    Nope,

The faries do that to
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Blog Entries

Red face Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Hopeak - In vBulletin, there is a table called User Title Manager. It allows the administrator (Chris) to set the title names based on the minimum number of posts a user makes. I can only tell you the difference is in the number of posts but I have no way of knowing what number of posts Chris has assigned to each title.
    That's a relief, I thought it referred to us really old guys....
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    actually Sarge, it is, we just didn't have the heart to break it to you flat out so we posted all that other stuff. Grab a rockin' chair oldtimer...settle in....

Blog Entries

Talking Uh, Tony...

Nope,

The faries do that to
    I believe the term "Faries" is politically incorrect, the term now is "gayes."
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

non-senior senior member Assassin Pilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    How could I be a senior member if I'm under 18?

That, or I'm just very special
    "He who throws dirt is losing ground"

AP - See post 2 for the explanation.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I know, I was just being sarcastic. In previous forums the system had like 10 titles, going from people w/ 0 posts (human shields) to people w/ 3000 posts (super- ultra- mega- monster member)

Ohhhhh! Sarcastic huh? Threw a bit of irony at me did ya? Well look here. It's all over my shirt. What a mess.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Ohhhhh! Sarcastic huh? Threw a bit of irony at me did ya? Well look here. It's all over my shirt. What a mess.
    Well y'know, I can't think of anyone who might deserve it more. Now go change. Maybe put on that frock that Tony likes.

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Well y'know, I can't think of anyone who might deserve it more. Now go change. Maybe put on that frock that Tony likes.
    What frock, I wasnt told people where wearing frocks, Whats a frock anyway ?

frock is an old word for a priest or monk's robe (really old definition). Hence the phrase defrock.

newer, but still old definition, a girls dress. "Susan, you wear your nice frock on Sunday."

Rarely used anymore.

Why would he want to wear a dress if I was throwing iron at him? Wouldn't it be better to be wearing..... something more sturdy?

First, it conceals my habit (old world term referring to garb or particular rank as in Monk's habit). Second, it conceals my Blackhawk .44. Third, it conceals my advanced combat uniform because I am of the religious order of the Future Force Warrior. My cerebral computer is typing this as I think and sending via my Personal Area Network (PAN). Lastly, it just feels frilly.