Thread: Finally the beach!

Default Finally the beach!

We finally made it to the beach. Drove down to Destin, about 40 minutes from the house. Went to get Sonic, but just kept on driving. We didn't even have are swim suits. The white sand is beautiful, but the Gulf had way too much seaweed in it. We decided to check out the Bay side of Okaloosa Island. Just found a spot to park on the beach and enjoyed. Choctawatchee Bay is perfect to take the little guy in.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Going to miss you Doug, but I think your woman is happier "NOT" being in Alaska. It was fun knowing you.

Hope you enjoy the Sunshine State. I realize a long drive is probably not at the top your list, but now that you are closer you ought to take a look at the next Jamboree (October in Kentucky).
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Going to miss you Doug, but I think your woman is happier "NOT" being in Alaska. It was fun knowing you.
    And I will miss you too. She is extremly happy and so am I. I will miss Alaska, but Florida is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Hope you enjoy the Sunshine State. I realize a long drive is probably not at the top your list, but now that you are closer you ought to take a look at the next Jamboree (October in Kentucky).
    Actually we just drove to New Orleans today to pick up the wife's Jeep. Not a bad drive straight across I-10. I need to head back to IN to take care of a few things sometime, so maybe I can plan it for around that time. I have to admit though, I am sick of driving.

Congrats, Doug. I'm glad you guys are starting to get settled in. That little guy sure is growing! Please do us all a favor and drop those pant legs. The shine off that white Alaskan skin is blinding us.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Doug on the South West Gulf side of the Destin bridge,near the old AFOC is a nice white quite beach.