Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you prepping for "COMET ELININ" ? WTF is going on now ?

Default Are you prepping for "COMET ELININ" ? WTF is going on now ?

So there is a lot of BUZZ on the internet webs about this Comet "ELENIN" that is due to arrive here in our little neck of the Milky Way in late Sept. and stick around til Nov. There are some folks who say it is just a comet and some who say it is a fully functioning intelligently controlled craft of unknown origin can you say Independence Day ? Then there are those who say it is the planet NIBURU and try to connect it with the 2012 mania. I personally think it is a plain ole comet but it does have strange gravitational and physical properties that say otherwise. I will not go into the details here as to bore you to death with an amateur astronomy lesson. I will tell you to be aware and GOOGLE it if you are interested because the last 3 major earthquakes we have had this year were Chile, New Zealand, and Japan have all coincided with the alignment of the Earth, comet ELENIN and the Sun in its linear trajectory...just sayin...... The earth as of right now is predicted to pass thru the tail of comet ELENIN this could amount to nothing or it could amount to a whole lot that is if it is a comet at all and not a Brown Dwarf Star.... I say again a BROWN DWARF STAR.....that is bad news and some astronomers and scientists have said it shows all the properties and features of a Brown Dwarf Star can u say "Kiss your A*s Goodbye" I hope these people are wrong but who knows at this point ......maybe NASA I now point you to this NASA video if you will
    ‪NASA Warning Video for Elenin or Planet X ? Coming October / November 2011‬‏ - YouTube

WTF is that all about ? The code or buzz is that ELENIN is not named for her discoverer a Russian astronmer named Leonid Elenin but it is code for are you ready for this...... "Extinction Level Event Now In November".....very interesting coincidence you be the judge of that. Here is another link if you are interested
    ‪ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011‬‏ - YouTube

I do not know what is coming but one thing is for sure something is definitely heading this way and it is going to arrive soon !!! So who do you believe well that is not for me to say but i tell you this i for one hope they are wrong and this is just a simple comet all be it a very big, big comet as now it is being reported by JPL and Nasa that ELENIN is over 200,000 kilometers big that is around 125,000 miles long, wide whatever IT IS HUGE !!!! So take this info. and do with it what you will but BE INFORMED and keep an eye to the sky folks cause we got something coming our way and whether you believe it or not all the best lies are wrapped in the TRUTH .... BE AWARE !!!!!!!!!

Neither your Liberty, your money, nor your property are safe while Congress is in Session.

Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by pete lynch View Post
    Calm down.
    Calm but concerned my friend.
    A Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take it all away when it wants.
    Thomas Jefferson

Neither your Liberty, your money, nor your property are safe while Congress is in Session.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-135

You've had waaaaay too much coffee. Now, if you really want to be worried about something (looks over both shoulders) (whispers) trojan comets. SSssshshhshshshhhhhh. You didn't hear it from me. But explain to me why a "comet" (ahem) would follow the earth on it's exact orbit and remain perfectly out of site? Hmmmm? I think you get where I'm going. Personally, I think it's an intelligently controlled craft designed to look like NIBURU but with the properties of a Brown Dwarf Star. Can you say Total Ruination from Obscured Joint Alien Nemesis (TROJAN)? HHHmmm? Need another cup of coffee? I thought so.

http://techie-buzz.com/science/aster...jan-earth.html
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well, if its going to hit Earth, then the only survival gear I will need it a 12 pack of the best beer and a lawn chair. The apoclyps is something I would only get to see once.

Naw. You can watch the reruns next summer.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I'm not sure what is worse, that these doomsday people have no grasp of science, so their theories fail constantly, or that the people following them have even less grasp and can't think for themselves.

If a brown dwarf was heading towards us, it would have gravitational affects on the solar system and would be found. If it's a comet in our exact orbital path that was catching up to us, then it wouldn't be moving all that fast to move one orbital year in even 1000 years, and I think we would have seen it by now, since we would have more than enough time.

The only thing something can be like that, which orbits the sun, are a couple of types of small asteroids that orbit the sun on HUGE orbits into the ort cloud or small orbits between the sun and asteroid belt. They can be hard to see and can do a huge amount of damage to the earth, with a possibility of armageddon, but it's not a planet sized thing. Popular science would think it only be a few miles wide at the biggest.

And that, sir, is what they want you to believe. (looks over both shoulders) (whispers) trojan comets. SSssshshhshshshhhhhh. You didn't hear it from me.

It actually is an intelligently controlled alien craft hellbent on total galactic domination. They have high tech earthquake rays that are solar charged (hence the solar alignment). With tech like that, how do you possibly prepare? I'll tell ya how, keep close tabs on your neighbors so that you can sell 'em out to the aliens when they arrive. That's what im doing! Hopefully they will keep me as a loyal pet rather than doing scientific experimental anal probes on me.

You read it here, and this is the internet. It must be true!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

I'm takin' notes. This is gooder stuff. (note to self. Avoid anal probes). I think I have it.

Wow of all the things to worry about. You prep for Aliens and Brown Dwarf Stars and I'll prep for an Enconomic Crisis and a possible invasion by China. Of course for now I'm just trying to feed my family and pay my bills since finding a job is proving impossible. Does anyone else feel overwhelmed with all the possible threats and crisis that seem to keep coming up? Eventually all the prep in the world will be useless. Maybe society is just way too informed these days, or way too weak minded to believe everything they read on the internet. I'm beginning to think ignorance is bliss and kind of miss the days I didn't worry about all this stuff.

It's all about balance Doug. Don't let it get you down.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Not at all. Stuff goes on day in and day out. Always has and always will. Tomorrow will be just another day with a different calamity going on somewhere. I don't worry about any of it. By the way, did you know that China just launched their first air craft carrier? It's a refurbished Russian carrier. There have got to be at least a couple of hundred jokes in that. That ought to cheer you up. Here's a news article you can chuckle over.

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2...ogle_news_blog

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    And that, sir, is what they want you to believe. (looks over both shoulders) (whispers) trojan comets. SSssshshhshshshhhhhh. You didn't hear it from me.
    It's not what they want me to believe, it's what they tell me is true and ask me to tell others. They give me candy and even gave me a cool nickname. I think it's spelled Paun.

Which is really Nuap spelled backwards. See? They've even gotten to you.

Honey!! I need more tin foil!!!

Default Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth

August 23 ,2011 another alignment and another round of Earthquakes you do the math....
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05...g-earth-video/
    A Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take it all away when it wants.
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Blog Entries

Yep, We are ALL going to die. What a wonderful time in history to be 65 years old........

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    delete please
    Coward...............say it. Go ahead.

Your title is both misleading and incorrect. From your source, "David Morrison, Astrobiology Senior Scientist at NASA, in an official communication on March 1st acknowledged no threat from Elenin."

Instead of posting stuff from some crackpot on the web that just happens to believe the same as you why not really research the subject then post something credible?

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-135

This is your second post on Elenin. Why not keep them together? I've merged this one with the previous.