Thread: Spring Summer 2011 Container Garden

Default Spring Summer 2011 Container Garden

Here are some photos of my container garden I started in Feb. Its watered on a plain jane hose bib timer, and poly pipe, and 1-10gal per hour emitters. All low pressure stuff. I plan to expand this fall/winter to 4times what we have now. The structure/containers are all recycled materials.

Here's a slideshow.

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow

Forgot to mention that this is my first round with the containters, living where it gets 110 seems like daily, they're doin ok in 15gal containers.
    they get watered 4 times 4min a day. I eat maters daily still, the peppers are flowering and peppering. I have Bells ready, ichiban and regular eggplants on the way. 1 Big watermelon, and a cantaloupe if the soap works on the ahpids..

Here's a strange passing, several of my tomato plants are blooming. I did a big dose of Alaskan fish emulsion last week and spawned some revival in the desert..

Good looking garden. What type of material are you using for your shade cover?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

thanks, I'm using the 75% tan at HD. I had a feeling it was going to be a scorcher.. All my veggies love it. It's July 21, and 106degrees outside, and most of my maters are bloomin.. crazy but exciting.