Thread: 1984 Boy Scout Fieldbook.

Blog Entries

Cool 1984 Boy Scout Fieldbook.

Many of you know that I love this book, especially for young people. Here's a link to E-Bay where several copies are available at decent prices. This is the "Buy it now" section that I use:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&LH...=p3286.c0.m301
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for the link. I'm an Asst. Scoutmaster and I collect Scout stuff. There are a few books there that I don't have yet. I'm in charge of helping the boys in our troop plan and run their outdoor activities. I also teach outdoor skills and I love using the older Scout books because so much has been cut out of the newer ones.

Blog Entries

Cool Hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by scottmphoto View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'm an Asst. Scoutmaster and I collect Scout stuff. There are a few books there that I don't have yet. I'm in charge of helping the boys in our troop plan and run their outdoor activities. I also teach outdoor skills and I love using the older Scout books because so much has been cut out of the newer ones.
    I know just what you mean. I've written a 6 part blog based on the Survivall skills taught in this book. It's great for Scouts!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin