Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walther "PP & PPK" Class size........?

I have an old HK-4 with all 4 barrel conversions (.22LR, .25acp, .32acp, and .380), it was my survival vest gun when I was flying in the Navy. I figured if I couldn't find ammo for it where ever in the world I was, I was more than likely on another planet or in the middle of the ocean. It's an easy gun to maintain and very forgiving I would recommend hi-velocity .22lr to insure it cycles properly all the time. And it's about the same size as a PPK.
    I know what hunts you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Glockcop should be smiling over that post. That should be good for about a 9 page post anyway.
    Hey, I know I can be looooooong winded so I'll keep this short............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................done.
    9mm: Because I've seen a .45 bounce off of a windshield MORE THAN ONCE.

9mm: Because even 1911 guys don't want to get shot with one of my "little" bullets.

9mm: Because low round count single stack pistols suck in a gun fight!

That's pretty funny. Thanks for the chuckle.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

I went over the edge and bought a Ruger LC9. That was an impulse buy mainly because I couldn't find one to try and liked the size. Long story short it's in the safe with plenty of company and am carrying the g23. I haven't had time to put a few hundred rounds and don't like to carry something I haven't ran a few hundred rounds in. Hot weather and the Glock work, cooler back to the 45 and the little Beretta is sometimes home in my pocket. Walther PPK/S still lives in the safe.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.